Part 12

Kaminaris pov
In the morning I was the first one awake, I reached behind me and grabbed my phone and began looking through Instagram. Jirou and Momo we're together at another hot spring. But many of our other classmates were with their friends or families. "Kami" I looked over to see that kirishima was awake and starring wide eyed at me "Morning" I said to him to which he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I pulled him down and we just layed there in each other's arms. We talked about what we would do for Izukus birthday since we'd be here for it. We thought about but then I remember something from our ride up here, "Hey Kiri why don't we bring him into the town that we passed." And with that we knew what we were going to do for the cutest boyfriend we could've asked for. But speaking of which he's still sleeping, I turned to my side and placed my hand on his cheek and began to wake him up by gently shaking hi shoulder "10 more minutes." He groaned. I sighed and grabbed hi waist and rolled him over to where me and Kiri were "It's already 11 how much longer are you gonna sleep." Kiri asked we all laughed at that and the went back to our comfortable silence that was broken when Kiri got up and announced that he was going to go get some food for everyone. I turned to midoriya and and buried my head into his hair. If I'm being honest I wish I could be like this more with him but Kiri is usually the one in this position. Sometimes I even think that they'd be better without me. I didn't even realize it until izu spoke up "Kami please stop crying and tell me what's wrong." I knew he was trying to help but it just made me feel worse and I kept crying. I was acting like a 5 year old who wasn't getting what  they wanted but I don't care now and I just let all my emotions out by crying. I could tell that izu was concerned but he didn't ask questions and just hugged me, rubbed my back, and told me it was ok. Which really helped, but suddenly the door opened and Kiri walked in and saw what was happening. He put the plates down and ran over "Kami what's wrong." Oh god he sounds more concerned than izu. I shook my head trying to not say anything. "If you don't tell us how can we help you." He's right I took some deep breathes and began speaking "W-well when you le-eft me and izu were just hanging out but I realized that you'd be better without me because I'm useless and I always mess up and I have no worth for you guys." After I said that I could tell that I messed up because Kiri looked pissed and now izu was crying but he spoke anyways "Kami do you really think that? Because you're so very wrong." He said which made me look at him "Ya izu is totally right what made you ever think that Kami we need you with us we love you so much more than you know." I felt the tears begin to pour out my eyes again."  I looked at both of them and said "I-I'm s-s-so sorry." I was the tackled by the both of them and we layed there cuddling. The food completely forgotten.
~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update schools been crazy this week. Anyways my next book will be a kiritodobakudeku story with a mafia and omegaverse au.