DADA

DADA is taught by Padma Patil.

First-years had their first three classes last week. They learned how to seal werewolf bites, about the werewolf communities and about werewolves. The homework was to practice sealing werewolf bites, a diagram of the werewolf transforming, and a diagram of the werewolf transformed. 

 They learned about werewolf infections, werewolf preventions, and the Black Death. Their homework was a diagram of a medieval Plague Doctor's suit, its flaws, and how it could be improved with magic and simple improvements alike.

Second-years had their first four classes last week. They reviewed sealing werewolf bites, the werewolf communities, and about werewolves, and they studied dementors. Their homework was the same as the first-years.

 They did two lessons on Azkaban, a lesson on Expelliarmus, and a lesson on Dark Wizards. Their homework was 200 words on Azkaban and 200 words on Dark Wizards.

Third-years had their first three classes last week. They did Boggarts, which took two lessons, and the Full-Body-Bind Curse. Their homework was to read the chapter on Boggarts and summarize it.

  They did Voldemort, Grindelwald, and Dark Objects. Their homework was three of Voldemort's worst crimes, 200 words on Grindelwald's defeat, and three Dark Objects.