Charms

Charms is taught by Filius Flitwick.

First-year Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors had their first four classes and first-year Ravenclaws and Slytherins had their first five classes last week. They did Lumos, Spell Etymology, the Snow-Making Charm, Priori Incantum, and the Cushioning Charm. The homework was to practice and write 200 words on Spell Etymology.

 The students had the same number of classes as last week. The G and the H did Cushioning Charms. The new lessons were the Pain Relief Charm, the Lightning Charm, Incendio, the Bubble-Making charm, and the Protego spell. Their homework was to write 200 words on the Bubble-Making charm and the Lightning Charm and to practice

Second-years did their first five classes last week. They reviewed the Bubble Charms, Protego, the Snow-Making charm, and they did the Scouring Charm and the Bubble-Head Charm. Their homework was to practice and 200 words on the Bubble-Head Charm.

 They reviewed Wingardium Leviosa but with heavier objects and they did the Color-Flashing charm, Alterations to the Color-Flashing charm, the Voice-Changing charm, and Expelliarmus. Their homework was to practice, and 200 words on every alteration to the Color-Flashing charm.

Third-years did their first four classes this week. They did Finite Incantum, Sonorous, Quietus, and Aparecium. Their homework was to practice and 200 words on Sonorous and Quietus etymology.  

 They did Colloptorus, and four lessons on making your own spells. Their homework was to try to make several new spells and write the instructions.

Please put the date of the class when RPing here.