[14] Two Truths and an Embarrassing Moment

For the lovely picture on the side. Thank you! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, hey, hey! So, yeah, It's me again and I bring you another chapter of Mr. Annoying. I personally enjoyed writing this chapter. Probably because their normal banter is back to the way it was. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading and please tell me what you think! :)

Chapter 14 "Two Truths and an Embarrassing Moment"

"Ooh this is my jam!" I proclaimed excitedly as one of my favourite songs came on the radio. Bouncing in my seat, I turned the dial on the radio, increasing the volume. With a goofy grin on my face, I began singing and dancing.

"Oh God, don't start singing." I heard Tony mutter but completely ignored him.

"I remember when we broke up, the first time. Saying 'this is it, I've had enough." 'Cause like, we hadn't seen each other in a month when you said you needed space. What?" I sang loudly, smacking the dashboard to the beat of the song.

"Mandy, please stop....I beg of you."

"WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER, GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" I belted out, barely noticing that I had become way off key. "You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me. But we, are never ever ever, getting back together..... Like, ever."

I opened my mouth to sing more, but the station changed before I had a chance. With a frown, I turned to face Tony, who had a pained expression on his face.

"Why did you change the song? It wasn't done yet." I questioned, giving him a confused look. He pulled his sunglasses from off his head and slid them over his eyes, not even sparing me a glance.

"I know. But if I didn't change the song, my ears would have exploded." He grumbled, which caused me to grow more confused. His ear would have exploded, he didn't like the song that much? What's not to like, it's freaking Taylor Swift.

"Taylor Swift's awesome though." I pointed out, narrowing my eyes at him.

"She is pretty good." He agreed, nodding his head. By then, I was confused as ever.

"But you just said your ears would have exploded...." He wasn't making a single ounce of sense. If he likes Taylor Swift, why would his ears explode.

"No, Taylor Swift is a good singer....It's you that's not." He stated flatly, glancing at me quickly. My eyes widened considerably and I felt my mouth hang open. What was he talking about, I was so a good singer. I could try out for the X Factor and I'm positive I'd make it.

"I'm a good singer!" I argued, "you just can't see it!"

He sighed, scratching the back of his neck. "How do I put this nicely...." He began as I shot him a death glare. "If you mixed a dying cat with a diseased whale, that'd be what your voice sounds like."

I gasped. Not one of those small gasps you make when get scared or surprised, even though I surely was surprised. No, it was one of those loud, dragged on, very over dramatic gasps.

"That was unbelievably rude!" I cried, crossing my arms over my chest. "In fact, so rude that I'm not going to talk to you." I turned my body away from him, watching the boring scenery pass by as we continued to drive.