Time To Fight

The wolf glared at me, the hate burning in his irises. I had never come face to face with a rogue wolf before, his fur was beautiful, almost glistening in the moonlight.

I felt slight pressure in my mind as someone tried to penetrate my wall. I smile, he was trying to get in my mind. The pressure released as Gregori stepped in front of me.

He was talking to the wolf.

We're going to shift after they do. He glanced back at me.

I nodded my head in agreement.  

The wolf began to shift, wincing at the pain of bones crunching to make way for his human anatomy.

The man that now stood before me had the same silver hair as the wolf, and same glaring eyes.

Gregori began to shift and I did the same.

"So this is your precious mate Gregori? She's quite beautiful. How could you let her go this long unmarked? Maybe I'll just mark her myself." The unknown male started to stalk towards me but stopped abruptly when Gregori let out a fierce growl.

"Touch her and I will kill you Mathew. I haven't marked her because you know it's against the law to mark without consent." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me behind him.

"Oh come now brother, you can't hog all the beautiful women for yourself, plus you know I love raven haired vixens." He looked at me with hunger in his eyes.

I stepped out from behind Gregori and stalked towards Mathew, I raised my hand and swung. My hand connected with his cheek with a sickening smack.

"Call me a raven hair vixen again and a slap will be the least of your worries. Don't mess with me pup." I growl from behind gritted teeth.

I turn my back and walk back to Gregori and smirk when I see his jaw wide open.

You should shut that before a fly makes it it's home.

He's slightly taken aback but complies. I sling my long hair over my shoulder and I turn to face Mathew who is still rubbing his cheek in shock. I start to giggle but a sudden growl startles me. I don't dare look at my feet like I do at home, this os no time to be weak.

Matthew looks at me with fire in his eyes, and I don't mean the good grief you're sexy kinda look either. This was a, I'm gonna kill you and when I'm done I'm gonna rip you apart kinda look.

I was scared, my body started to tremble in fear. Gregori looked at me over his shoulder and the look of concern on his face told me my fear was written all over my face.

Matthew started to laugh and I cocked my head at him and asked "What's so funny, still can't believe you just got slapped by little 'ol me?"

He sneered at me almost remembering the embarrassment and pain, "Oh not that at all little raven, just thinking about how much fun my underlings must be having with your friend Nicole."

I let out a fierce growl and charge. That one had pushed me too far. I had to save Nikki, there wasn't time to sit about and chit chat. It was time to fight!