my name is sam williams

1st semester

september 01th to december 01th

Hello my name is Sam Williams, I have long wavy hair and brown eyes. Everyone thinks i'm a loser but i'm fine with it. The 4th day of school a new girl came acutually 2 girls came to my class. The 1st girl was like me and became my friend. The second girl was one the popular and the wealthy girls and of course she is mean. In the middle of the term a boy came to my class. He was soooo cute, He was a normal guy, At the end of the year there was the prom, I usally don't go because i don't have a date. when they said that there was the prom on FRIDAY, He ran to me and asked me, I said yes,yes,yes. that was the best prom EVER.

MY HOLIDAY

DECEMBER 02th to JANUARY 04th

this will be a disaster, every saturday i have to go to my Grandparents house , every friday i have to do chaos in the house, And every SUNDAY i ask my parents can i go to my friends house? and they say nooooooooooooooo,Always my holidays are a disaster.

2nd semester

january 4th to june 09th

when i went back to school there were scary new mean older kids, I was a bit scared because they can do kong fu, One time in midnight i came out of my friends house, I was a bit scared because it was sooo dark.Then i saw the gang there beating someone up, there were the 4 of them and VS me all alone. when they saw me I started running. When I got to my house the door was LOCKED,they got closer i started ringing the door bell, And finally my father opened the door when they were about to hit me. My dad got so angry he was about to beat them up, not me. The next day of school my dad came to check and spy if i was going to get beat up,but i didn't. At the end of the year i didn't go to the prom but next year i will not go to that school AGAIN!