ღChapter 9ღ~Is she in danger?

*Tyler's POV*

I look at Samuel as he carried her in his arms or more like a bridal style. Wait..a bridal style? OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! How dare that idiot carry her in a bridal style! He shouldn't be carrying her! It should be me! How dare he...wait a sec...why am I getting pissed about this? he's going to marry her not long later...he is going to marry her? That's what his dad said right. WHAT THE FREAKING HELL! He's going to MARRY HER???!! MARRY!!! I seriously can't accept that. a news is enough to make my head go round and round and now another to make my head go crazy for all these stupidity. ARG!!!

"Tyler? Tyler....."

"Yes?"

"Why are you screaming? Are you in pain honey?"

"I scream?" OH OH...

"Yes you did. Hmm...sounds more like 'ARG'. Is something bothering you?"

"It's nothing. Ashy, I'll send you home alright..."

"Tyler-kun, can you come with me please. Samuel-sama would like to see you."

"Alright." I look at Ashy but she understood and said she'll ask one of her friends to send her back. I went to the place where Iamtold and notice that he was alone in the room with his father and Ming on the bed.

"There you are Tyler. Glad that you haven't went back home."

"Why did you call me?" I went to the bed and look at her face. She seriously do sleep like and Angel.

"Tyler, does she have any enemies?" Mr Ford looking at me. His looks seems to be telling as if she's injured.

"I never took any interest in that though since the time I went to the office. Is something wrong?"

"Nothing. What about a boyfriend?"

"Well, I never seen her leaving the office when her work is done. More of like finishing her work in advance and I've never seen her before going out or talking wit any boys."

"There is something wrong but it's alright..."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing at all. It's alright. You can go back and have a rest Tyler."

"Well, then. I'll be leaving now." I wonder what is really wrong...

*Samuel's POV*

I look at her with my surprised look. I never expect for dad to say out like that. I never once think her as my love but more than that or rather more than anything. I love her as a sister but getting married to the one I love so much? I can never let that happen. Before I could even talk to dad bout that, Ming just faint beside me.

"Ming! MING!" I cried beside her as I carried her in bridal style. I wonder why is my hand feeling sticky. As I laid her on the bed and remove my hand, I notice blood stain which gave me a lightning volt in me.

"Dad, she's bleeding." Without wasting any moment, my dad and I start to look at her injured area. As we clean it and apply bandage, the wound seemed to be fine.

"How did she got a gun shot wound? How did this happen?"

"Dad, someone must have shot her from the back or maybe from the roof top."

"Why are they targeting her anyways? She has nothing to do with this so why are they still..."

"Sam, no one can ever say anything about what's going on. Someone must still be targeting her. Mama, call someone to call Tyler here, I need to talk to him." Mom went and told one of the servant to inform him. I look at her. Her face was pale but I guess it's all because of the marriage but also the gun shot wound.