ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 • ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠? 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖?

En başından başla

More heartfelt goodbyes and a last-minute wedding invite later, the only ones left in LA were Mark, Jack, Katlyn, Maryia, and myself. Jack would be staying for a few months so he could secretly apartment-hunt and just spend time getting to know the potential living areas.

We haven't seen much of Maryia lately, mostly because of her missing work this past week and having to make up if she wanted her full paycheck.

Katlyn is still sticking around. She said she came from Germany but she can stay in LA for as long as she wants.

Now I WOULD believe her, maybe, if it weren't for the whole she-had-a-boyfriend-but-she-was-still-shamelessly-hitting-on-Jack thing. I don't feel like I can exactly trust her after that little moment, so I'm not entirely sure if she's really telling the truth or if she's just yanking my chain. (Dang who even says that anymore? XD)

Every day has been turning back to normal. We've been recording and uploading videos and we're starting to get past that 'New-Best-Friends-Squealy' stage to normal, everyday friendships.

Other than all of that, it's been quiet, but every day we still await Brielle's return.

~ Three Weeks ~

Silence.

Nothing.

No texts. No calls. Nothing.

Contact with Brielle just stopped. I sent her a message saying a simple 'hey' and she read it... but she never responded, which was weird for Brielle. She always answers within the day... but it's been a whole week and there's practically no sign of her existence anywhere.

She hasn't spoken to anyone and there's no trace of her online. At first, I didn't think much of it.

But then as the days passed, the more worried I got. 

Everyone seems a bit tense too. I don't know if it's because of Brielle being gone, personal reasons or a combination of both.

Brielle hasn't talked to any of us and every day, I get more worried.

And when I get worried, I start thinking the worst. (me)

One day, Mark, Jack, and I were hanging out at Mark's apartment. It was quiet. Mark was doing work on his laptop in the dining room, Jack was in the connecting kitchen making himself a sandwich, and I was sitting on the couch. I had my phone on the coffee table in front of me and I stared intently at it.

My eyes never left my phone, even when someone talked to me or when Jack placed a sandwich to the side of it.

I held my hands together, up to my face, and continued my stare-off with my phone. I waited for a text or a call or something from Brielle. But as long as I waited... my phone never dinged. Never rang.

As I watched in silence, I was left alone with my thoughts. The seconds counted down, along with my sanity.

"Why is she not talking to us? Did we do something? What could it possibly be? Did you do something? DID I??" I finally looked away from my phone and stood up to start ranting and pacing like a madwoman.

I grabbed everyone's attention with my worrying and even Mark stood up from his laptop and leaned on the table.

My breaths were starting to get short and fast.

"What if something happened to her?! What if she's hurt?! What if she's in danger or trouble and we're just over here in LA, standing around like idiots when god knows could be happening to her right now?!" By the end of this set of questions, tears were streaming down my face and I felt throbbing pains in my head.