EIGHTEEN

"i'll pay for the cab."

"no, im the one who invited you to go out, so im paying."

"todoroki shoto, it's 20xx, that's so sexist you can't do that."

"what ?"

"you should be ashamed."

"im not sure what i did wrong, but i apologize-"

"i'll forgive you if you let me pay."

"wha- no."

"alright, thanks."

i handed the driver the amount do, as me and todoroki stepped out of the car and stood outside the dorms, as it was still pouring, and we we're still soaking, and i was still wearing his jacket, and my white flats were still very, very dirty.

the cab pulled off, as water splashed and soaked my flats. "that guy is a fucking asshole for doing that." i murmured. "im gonna have to agree with you." todoroki stated.

"so, about your crush-"

"no."

"ah come on ! why not !?" i asked him

"you never tell me about your love life, do you ?" he turned to face me as my eyes widened.

"well, no, but that's because i'm not interested in anyone." i retorted.

"you're in high school y/n, you're obviously interested in someone, you're not fooling anyone." we stood there staring at eachother for a good ten seconds as the rain still poared over us.

"you don't know him."

"i don't know him ?"

"yes, you don't know him." i repeated.

"i know him, noted."

"i just said you don't know him." i glared at todoroki as droplets of water kept plopping on his head.

"you never go anywhere aside from school, the only people your age you know are the people in our school." he confirmed.

"do i know her ?"

"know who ?"

"the apple of your eye." i stated

"yes" he answered.

"what is she like ?" i asked him

"well, she's pretty."

'yeah, i doubt it's me.'

"and she's funny."

'definitely not me'

"well, i guess i might as well tell you, her name is-"

RING! RING! RING!

'damn it, so close yet so far.'

"i should take this." i took out my phone as todoroki nodded his head. i walked a good ten feet away from him so he hopefully wouldn't hear who i thought was on the other line.

"hello ?"

"y/n i need your- um- *cough* help *cough"

"what the hell did you do this time neito ?"

"definitely not go on a late night cheeto run, and get house arrest." he laughed like a maniac.

"shut up, im going to kill you."

"it's not like i interrupted something important." he scoffed.

"actually, you did ! i was just about to find out who todo likes !" i whisper yelled through the phone.

"ah ! it must suck to be you ! anyways, i really need your help right now."

"no. you interrupted the most important moment of my life you rat, go ask someone else for help-"

"NO NO NO NO NO- Y/N PLEASE DON'T HANG UP, I REALLLLY NEED YOUR HELP !!"

"im going to hang up."

"NO NO NO Y/N MONOMA DO NOT HANG UP ON YOUR DAMN FAVORITE BROTHER, I WILL TELL TODOROKI YOU LIKE HIM !"

"who the fuck said you were my favorite brother ?"

"you"

"ah right shit, i forgot about that" i chuckled. "alright dipshit, what do you need help with ?"

"alright, don't ask any questions, or get scared, or hang up, but i may or may not have gotten myself locked in todoroki's dorm."

". . .i think this is the part where i hang up."

"I SAID DON'T HANG UP-"

i hanged up.

_

lmao it's your favorite clown back at it again 🤡

n e ways, thanks for 50k reads dbqksn??? i may do a special, so if you guys have any ideas, or requests
you can comment them here