Part 4~The One Where My Bitch Ass Aunt Finds Out About My Not So Much Playboy

Loke and Aries have been talking via window and text for about two weeks now. All of her friends now know what goes on when the poor girl gets behind closed doors. It was another night, like any other. Karen was bitching around, and assaulting Aries. She finally caught a break, because the bitch finally went to take a nap.

  She finally came to the window. She threw some beads at Loke's window, and he pulled back the curtains and opened it. "I heard everything. How are you holding up, my little lamb?" She blushed. She was so in love with him, and the new nickname he gave her. "I've been better, and I know that's probably hard to believe." She chuckled slightly, but winced in pain. "You look like you're not getting too much sleep or food." He was so concerned about her. To tell the truth, he was falling hard in love for her. And it wasn't even out of sympathy, this was because he genuinely cared about her, he loved everything about this girl. Loke wanted to do everything he could to make her feel better.

  "Hold on, I'll be right back." He was gone for about 3 minutes. He returned with a plate of food, which he handed over to her.

(Yes, their houses are that close)

  "Thank you Loke. You know you didn't have to get this for me, right? I could have snuck down and got some chips or something." She laughed, but she wasn't kidding. "This is exactly why I got you the food. Otherwise, it's pretty much impossible for you to get a proper meal." She gave him the 'okay okay, you're right' look, and ate what he gave her. It was spaghetti and meatballs, and she hastily ate it. She hadn't seen a good plate of food in a week, when he last gave her something. "Thank you so much for taking care of me, I mean it Loke. Without you, I think I would've died of starvation."

  "No problem little lamb, you know I am here for you, and I always will be." He looked as if he was thinking about something. He then said "Oh well, I'll just get it over with", and crashed his lips onto the little lamb's. Her eyes widened in shock, but she melted into the kiss. Little did they know, a bitch was in their presence. They broke away from the kiss, and Loke said something unexpected to Aries. "Hey, little lamb? I am falling for you hard. And not just like, liking you, but loving you. I love everything about you Aries, and I swear on everything, I will help you to get away from that crazed bitch, no matter what. Will you be my first and last girlfriend? I want this to last forever, like until we grow old and die. But if you say no, we will still grow old and die, but as best friends."

  Aries was shocked by his words. How could he have already fallen that hard for me? The little lamb thought. "I love you too Loke, and yes I will be your first and last girlfriend." She replied shyly. Just as they were about to kiss again, Aries got the feeling they were being watched. Aries felt a shiver go down her spine. Oh no, if she was there the whole time, she knows I told Loke about her. "Loke, go back inside now! And close the window, and your curtains. I think my aunt is standing there. But don't do it too suddenly!" She whisper shouted frantically. He did as he was told. "Damn it! She is so fucking fucked! Her aunt is going to be the death of her." He wanted to help in some way, but there was nothing he could do. He wanted to respect his little lamb's wishes, so calling the police was out of the question.

  "So bastard, who the fuck is that boy?!" Karen yelled. "AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO GIVE ME THE BULLSHIT 'HE'S JUST A FRIEND SPEECH', CUZ I SAW YOUR SORRY ASS KISSING HIM! SO YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!? WELL GUESS AGAIN HOE!" Aries was shaking, but she couldn't move, because it would take too long, as she was on crutches. That bitch threw a nearby chair at her. It hit her in the head, and she collapsed to the floor. "AND. WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID. I. TELL. YOU. ABOUT. TELLING. OUTSIDE. PEOPLE. WHAT. GOES. ON. IN. THIS. HOUSE. MOTHERFUCKER? NOT TO SAY SHIT RIGHT?" She said, while beating the shit out of her. Loke heard all the commotion, and heard his girlfriend screaming in pain, and telling her to stop. But the abusive bitch wouldn't let up for a second. Anytime she told her to stop, the abuse got worse.

  She beat the poor girl until she passed out. "THAT SHOULD TEACH YOU TO TELL MY BUSINESS AND THINK YOU CAN HAVE A BOYFRIEND YOU DUMBASS TREESH!" She left a bruised and battered, passed out Aries on the floor by herself. After 5 mins, Loke deemed it to be safe to open the curtains at least. He looked and saw his poor little lamb on the floor. At this rate, her leg was never going to heal, and Karen could honestly kill her. He made a GC for the friends, and told them what had just happened. They all agreed that there had to be a way to find Karen guilty of extensive abuse, in order to save Aries.

  They decided that someone was going to set up a small, hidden camera, to try and catch her in the act. Then, when they got enough evidence, they could get Aries to testify against her in court. She would finally have a abuse - free life. They needed to talk about this more, so the group decided to wait until school to go over this. Then, they would visit Aries, via Loke's window, and hope she agreed to the plan. Hopefully, it would all play out in their favor.

  What will happen? Will the abusive bitch get her way, or will justice be served? Find out in the next chapter of 'The Lamb🐏♈, The Lion🦁♌, and The Abusive Bitch😡'