Chapter Seventeen:

Song for this chapter: Bad boys - CARYS

"I'm sorry," Nate whispered softly.

I tilted my head up to look up him, his eyes were glazed over with a look of sheer sadness. Our bodies both clung together by sticky sweat. His left arm was wrapped underneath me holding my body dearly to his own. Nates' other arm was bent and tucked up under his head in a relaxed position with his back pressed flatly against the bed. My left leg was draped over his thigh with the other sticking straight out and my head was resting on his chest. I can admit it had scared me and it was a little rougher then I was expecting but it was Nate-- and I've always known that he has something wrong with him too. After we came back to the bedroom we had shared an intimate moment. It was slow and romantic, it was something so indescribable and something unforgettable.

"Please stop apologizing. We just know for next time to keep our surrounding a little softer," I teased lightly, "We are both fucked up. And We'll figure it out together. We just. can't kill each other first."

The distasteful joke lingered. We wouldn't end up hurting each other. I hope.

Nate let out a throaty chuckle and pulled me in closer to his body with the arm that was wrapped underneath me. Nate lifted his head and pressed his lips to the top of my head. So this is what love must feel like. I like. I like it a lot. I sunk further into him allowing my body to melt into his.

"I like that. We're both just fucked up," Nate spoke softly, "So tomorrow?"

"Hmm?" I hummed back, nuzzling my head into his chest.

"I'd like for you to come to this family supper we are having," Nate spoke firmly. I thought he didn't want me to meet his family.

"And what do I get out of it," I joked. I pulled myself up into a sitting position and placed either on my legs around Nates's torso in a straddling position.

"I'll stay the night with you," Nate bartered, his eyes stared up at me with confusion.

"Mmm," I placed my hands down onto Nates's muscular chest, "Fine. I will."

"Good," Nate purred, placing both of his hands on either side of my cheeks.

His callused fingers were warm pressed against my face-- it was all so overwhelming to feel this connected to someone. I reached my hands up and placed them over top of Nate's hands, my lips pulled into a goofy grin as I nuzzled my face further into the rough embrace of Nate's palms.

"How could I have been so stupid," Nate muttered, his voice cracked as a single tear slide down the side of his face, "It has been you. Since that first time, you stopped me at that party. There has always been something about you that pulled me in. I don't want to hurt you anymore."

"Shhh," I cooed, placing my hands on either side of his face my index finger wiping the tears away, "You aren't hurting me."

"I'm not a good person lily," Nate replied, closing his eyes tightly.

I sighed softly leaning down to lay against him, my hair swung to one side cascading down beside his face. I pressed my lips against Nate's quickly and softly giving him a peck on the lips.

"Neither am I," I admitted, "But you make me want to be good for you. I've been told my whole life that I don't express or feel emotions like regular people. But since I met you, Nate Jacobs, I've been able to feel so much and it's scary."

"We are so toxic for each other," Nate sighed, "But we are even more toxic for sane people."

"I thought we were the sane people," I teased, wrinkling up my nose.

"Stop that," Nate growled, "Don't scrunch up your nose like that it. It makes my manly heart swoon and we can't have that."

"Manly heart," I chuckled, "You're a dork."

Nate smiled widely, "Yeah, but I'm your dork."

"Yes, my dork," I nodded, scrunching my nose up.

"That's it," Nate chuckled.

Nate's hands wrapped around my hips and before I could move away from his grasp I was lifted into the arm and placed on my bed on the bed with a towering Nate hovering over me. My eyes widened as his hands reached down to my sides. I swear to god if he tickles me.

"Going to do it again?" Nate teased, wrinkling his fingers back and forth in a tickling movement.

"If you tickle me, Nate Jacobs," I hissed, trying to wiggle away from the heavy boy who was pinning me down with his legs. "I will cut off your dick."

"You love my dick too much for that. Weren't you just moaning my name cause it felt so good?" Nate mocked, lowering his hands closer to my sides.

"Please.. no," I begged, squirming around.

"Fine. But," Nate leaned in closer to my face and like the side of my face.

"Gross," I moaned in disgust, trying to pull my face away, "Nate!"

Nate fell back on the bed letting out a horrific howl of laughter, his arms were wrapped around his abdomen he was laughing so hard. I watch in amusement that his gross act had made him this happy. My heartfelt like it was glowing in my chest-- how could one boy make me feel this happy.

"You're the best thing to happen to me," I spoke softly.

Nate looked up at me, with a soft look in his eyes and smile on his lips.

"Come here," Nate whispered, extending out his arms.

_________________________________________________________

A/n- Ahhh, so sorry on the lack of updates again. This chapter was just so hard to sit down and write. And I'm not even sure why. But the next chapter is going to be a good one.