Chapter 2

Vote and Leave comments tell me what you think and check out my other stories! LoL! and chapter 2 has more to it! ;) Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

When we arrived at the stables it was still daylight out very bright and hot with a little breeze, which is why we chose to ride the bike because it was beautiful out.

I pulled into the parking lot parked and got off the bike as the engine died I gazed at the sign that said "Thunder Ranch, Owned By: The MacGregor Family" there was another sign next to it explaining something's, but I was focused on that sign and remembered when I helped my family put it up after, my grandfather retired gave the ranch over to my dad.

So, as you probably guessed by now the ranch belongs to my family "The MacGregor's" we let other families board their horses here too, but they have to pay a fee.

Unless, you're close to our family and we know you can't afford the fee. My sister voice brought me back to the present "Violet!" She said "Huh? Did you say something?" I asked.

"Ugh! Yes I said something Look over there." She said as she pointed to another car in the parking lot that I did not recognize it was a white convertible, but that was all I could tell all the way over here.

"Do you recognize it?" I asked her

"Nope! Do you?" she said I didn't get a chance to reply "Oh well, we'll find out in a minute won't we. Come on let's go" She said as she pulled me by the hand up the path to the main office.

We pushed through the door and were hit with the cold breeze of the air conditioner which was a relief with the sun beating down on us with our leather jackets still on.

"Hey, Girls! Whatcha do in' here today?" asked a familiar voice from behind us.

We both turned to look behind us "Hi! Mr. Campbell, We're just here to check up on the place and see how our babies are!" I said as we unzipped our jackets.

"Ah! That's good, have I told you girls that I love your accents!" he said "Yes, everyday!" I replied with a smile "So how have you and the family been?" Mr. Campbell asked. Mr. Campbell was a nice old aged guy who worked for my family a very long time he has white hair with blue eyes.

"Good, we just been busy." Said Vivien "Good, Good!' he replied and at that moment the door jingled and walked in was Derek and his twin Raphael and there sister's which we were friends with Donatella and Rathena.

Raphael and his sister's all have dark brown hair like their dad, but Rathena and Raphael have blue eyes unlike Derek and Donatella. Derek had black hair with a curl to it and was kind of long like their mom, also Donatella and Derek had green eyes like their mom. Derek and Raphael had a build like my brothers and there sister's had build like me and my sister, but you could see the abs on their stomachs ours are just flat.

"Hey Campbell do you know who owns that white convertible outside?" asked Derek they all were still looking at the car so they didn't see us right away.

"Their the new people who just got a stall I don't know who they are; Good thing the boss's daughter's are here so they can find out huh?" Mr. Campbell said "what the boss's daughters?" Said Raphael as he turned around and spotted us.

"Oh, Vivie the horror when did we become invisible I think I might just die. Oh!" I said dramatically as I threw my arm over my eyes a pretend fainted in Vivien arms.

"Sorry kids, but I got work to do so I'll see you later" Mr. Campbell said as he left and we erupted in giggles, once we stopped laughing enough for us to talk we said our hello's.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" asked Raphael as he threw he arm over Vivien shoulder he had on jeans just like the rest of his siblings and a t-shirt with western styled cowboy boots instead of his normal sneakers.

They were going out and have been for awhile there cute couple and match perfectly with the way his hair fell into his eyes and his blue eyes sparkled.

He hung out with my brothers which was how we met the guys; it was sweet the way he asked my sister out.

First, he talked to my brothers about it he didn't want to cause any problems and thought it would be respectful.

Then, he talked to me about it and told me what my brothers said after that he went to my parents and asked if he could date their daughter because he was being a gentleman, we all said yes.

I on the other hand was dating Derek it was kind of funny actually because my sister set me up on a blind date with Derek's best friend Cole the date ended badly and we're not on good terms, turns out he doesn't like it when the girl dumps him, but now he is with Jennifer Anderson.