September 2019: Comet's Tale

Please note, the following contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.

 Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff

(Photo: Dylan O'Donnell, deography.com)

✨ 💫 ✨

"Mom, please tell me a story."

"It's late, darling, you should sleep."

"But I'm not tired at all! Please?"

"Alright I think we have time for a short one. Hm. Do you want to hear the Comet's Tale?"

✨ 💫 ✨

Have you ever wondered what parents in the far or not so far future will tell their children when they ask for a bedtime story?

In collaboration with Childrensfiction, we offer you a chance to be featured in their bedtime story anthology. Tell us A Comet's Tale! 

A few rules:

Your story must  qualify as science fiction and at the same time be suitable for children < 10 years of age. 

It can be a maximum of 1500 words long and must be written in English, Spanish, French or German. 

The time limit for this challenge is Sunday, 29th of September 2019, midnight UTC.

Publish the story on your profile, either as a stand-alone story or a chapter in an existing anthology. Only one chapter, please!

To submit your entry, please post the link to your story in the comments below this chapter and fill this submission form.

✨ 💫 ✨

Make sure to read your fellow competitors' submissions and give them encouragement! You'll discover amazing gems.

Our partner profiles for this contest: childrensfictionCienciaFiccionScienceFictionFRWPKaffeehaus.

(Picture: NASA/JPL-Caltech)