Rules

I know, rules are a pain in the neck, but they are here for a reason. Bear with me.

1. First things first, I don't usually do first come first serve. You have to earn a dragon, usually by coming up with a backstory, name, gender, hobby, personality, or all! I'll pick whoever has a better bio. Sometimes, there are FCFS, but only for the batches, and they're rare.

2. Come on, for the love of god, NO. BEGGING. Don't pm me or go in the comments saying "can I please have this dragon?" Because I will ignore it, and you won't get the dragon. No bribing, blackmailing/threats, hate, or bullying either. Don't go around bragging that you got a dragon and someone else didn't, because I can take it back and give it to the other person and I will. I also can't put enough emphasis on this, but constructive criticism only.

3. After you adopt a dragon, you can use it for anything. You can change it in any way you want, be it the name, gender, appearance, etc... as long as you remember to credit me. You can also give it away to someone else if you don't want it anymore, but first, let me know, and secondly, don't sell it for more than you got it for (EX: A BTA dragon you give away as OTA)

4. Please no swear words! You don't know what young eyes may be reading.

4 1/2. If you are one of the few people who read the rules, congrats! Pop an 'OwO' into the comments so I know^^

5. Don't hog adopts. Lots of other people want a chance to adopt, so maybe adopt one per week, or something like that.

6. Please be considerate. I'll try to update as quickly as I can, but I have a life, too, outside of Wattpad.

7. Have fun! I color these dragons for the enjoyment of helping other people. And please USE THEM. Don't store them away in the back of your pile of OCs and never bring them out into the light, because that makes me sad. I pour my heart and soul out into making these dragons. Make sure they serve their purpose. If you decide that you don't want a dragon you adopted anymore, please let me know so I can open it back up for other people or if you want to give it away :3

If you break a rule, that's a strike. Everyone knows of the "three strikes and you're out" rule, right? That's what we're doing here. I'll warn you if you get a strike, but if you break a rule three times then I'll block and ban you from this book. I don't want to, but I will if I have to.

Also, remember to vote! It only takes you about half a second to tap that star, and it's a big help to me! Thank you!

Here's an example of my current work:

(Not for adoption)