➳55

It was an insight to their future together

"Oh my- Mum you look amazing!" You complimented

"Really?" She asked unsure. Jungwoo also nodded.
"Really beautiful."

Your Mum looked at both her kids standing in front of her and she felt complete.
"I love you guys, so much."

"Group hug!" Jungwoo yelled cutely.

"Why do I look fat." Yaeji commented, looking down at herself. Taeyong frowned and looked at his girlfriend.
"You're not fat, you're pregnant babe."

"I'm still fat."

"No-"

Their voices got quieter and quieter as they left the room, Taeyong running after a hormonal Yaeji. You took one last look at the venue and nodded your head in approval.
But a clatter of something on the floor made you turn around and the workers stopped midway, looking at you in shock.
You blinked and ran your tongue along your teeth in frustration.

"It's fine, it's all fine." You whispered to yourself, turning around on your heels and towards where everyone was.
"You seem stressed." Mark said, massaging your shoulders slightly.
"Does this look like a massaging place? Come on, chop chop." Hyeri said, pulling you away from Mark and towards a room.
"Where are you taking me?" You asked, but Hyeri only gave you a knowing smile.
"Go meet your father."

"H-hi." You greeted timidly, the man on the wheelchair, turned around and saw you for the first time.
"You must be Areum, come in."

(I skipped the whole wedding ceremony i think you know how it goes down)

For the first time since you were 15, you felt fully content, your life seemed like it was finally falling into place, finally.

"Mark Lee." Your Father's voice said, astonished. He was in his wheelchair, sporting a suit and tie.
After speaking to him, you realised he wasn't a bad man, yet it would take a while to get to know him and to get used to him.
"Sir." Mark bowed, realising he was in the presence of the founder of his gang.
Your boyfriend outstretched his hand towards your father, to which he took and shook his hand.
"Last time I saw you was about hm, when you were around 1? Wow time really flies."

"You've grown up well."

"I'm actually battered

"I'm actually battered." You sighed, flopping down on the bed, tired as hell. You felt your heels being removed off your feet and you smiled, your heart warmed at the action.
Lazily, you sat up and threw a smile towards Mark.

"Spa time?"

That's how you both we're in the confines of Marks room, facemasks on your faces. Mark had a lion headband pushing his hair out of his face and you had a cute panda one.
"Let's take pictures." You suggested, getting your phone out and doing weird poses.

"You look so cute!" You gushed, pinching his cheeks like a mother would. Mark scowled and slapped your hands away.
"You're so embarrassing." He whined, trying to duck away from your hands.

Deciding to annoy him more, you outstretched your hands and dramatically pouted your lips, chasing him around the room.

"Come here my sugar plum."

"What the fuck, no thank you bye."