➳52

It was all perfect

It was the morning and the only reason why you knew that, was because you were blinded- literally

The sun left no mercy on you, filtering onto you, leaving you squinting. You layed on your back, unable to actually sleep in any other position due to your injuries. Mark was laying on his side next to you, his head rested on the pillow but his forehead was against your shoulder. His arm was loosely around your waist and he was definitely taking up more space than you.
You groaned out loud, the intensity of the sun too much for you to handle.
"Mark."

"Mark, wake up." He groaned and mumbled something incoherent, then turned away from you, onto the other side. Sighing harshly, you kicked him, making him jump in surprise and sit up madly fast.
"What happened?" He asked, his eyes barely open and hair sticking in all directions.
"You forgot to close the curtains."

"Why can't we be that cute." Reika whined, looking at how you and Mark were deep in sleep, cuddling.
Donghyuck narrowed his eyebrows at his girlfriend.
"

I'm the one that makes the relationship cute." He dramatically flipped his non existent long hair over his shoulder and walked out of the room.

"What a dork."

"So why are we all leaving the house this early in the morning?" Jisung whined

"So why are we all leaving the house this early in the morning?" Jisung whined. Yuta shook his head and answered his question.
"We wanted Mark and Areum to have time alone. It's a nice gesture."

"Nice my fucking ass." Jisung grumbled.

"HEY WHO THE FUCK TAUGHT YOU TO SWEAR." Taeyong yelled.

"Hm, what can I wear today." You hummed, looking at Mark's wardrobe.
"He's so boring." You rolled your eyes and picked a sweater and some shorts that was definitely way too big for you but, who really cared.

You made your way to the bathroom and started to get ready for the day.
However as you were pulling your shirt off, you caught sight of the ugly bruises on your body, not to mention the horrible word on your arm.
"Hey Fiore you okay in there?" Mark knocked, leaning against the bathroom door worried because you hadn't made any sounds.

"Yeah I'll be out soon."

Shaking the bad thoughts off, you stepped into the shower and let your muscles relax. The only shampoo that was in his bathroom- was no doubt one for males but- at least it had a nice fragrance.

Turning the water off after your shower, you stepped out of the sliding doors and dried yourself off, pulling Mark's clothes on.
As you stepped out into the room, you noticed he wasn't here, so you hung the towel around your shoulders, your arms hurting too much to dry your hair.

The house was oddly quiet for 20 people give or take to live here. You clambered down the stairs and caught the scent of food. You followed your way to the scent and was met with Mark setting up the table.
"Did you make this?" You gasped in awe.
"No, it was already here."

"Oh, you could have just lied." You retorted, going in for a morning hug.
"Are you feeling okay?" He asked and you hummed again his chest.
However he noticed your hair was still damp.
"Here, come sit on the couch."
You did as he said and he took the towel from around your shoulders and started to dry your hair for you.
"You have pretty hair." He commented.
"I actually want to cut it."
"It would suit you." He agreed.

Mark put the towel down and ran his fingers through your hair to make it less knotty and more styled.
"Thank you." You said and got up, pulling Mark up with you.
"I'm starving, let's eat."

"If you don't stop moving, I'll poke your eye

"If you don't stop moving, I'll poke your eye." You warned with the mascara wand in your hand. Mark groaned and didn't protest.
He just let you put makeup on him.

Once in a while, he would open his eyes and peek up at you, watching how you stuck your tongue out in concentration.
"There!" You stepped back and scanned his face, before bursting into uncontrollable laughter, clutching your stomach in pain.
"I can't breathe."

Meanwhile, Mark sprinted to the mirror and looked at himself with a horrified expression.

"Not so much scary gang member now."