Chapter 1

Tristan grumbled as he was pulled out the van. Three more criminals were pulled out of separate vehicles. They were all requested to be here.

Journalists and pedestrians lined the sidewalk to watch the four. Flashing lights blinded them as the police officers hurried them into the building. When they got in, they looked around the well decorated lobby. They didn't get to ponder at it for very long before the were all put in one large elevator. The went down, and down, and down. An end seemed to never come.

Faint music fizzled from a little radio above them. One of the lights flickered every so often. The ride down was silent. Nobody dared speaked. Of course, an officer or two would shuffle a bit to ease the eary silence. The elevator slowed and dinged open. Scientists and other workers were gathered around.

The lead scientist, who wore a blue coat, and a guard with green armor walked up to the lead officer.

"These are the four we requested of?" Asked the lead scientist. "Yes Dr. Noo, sorry for the small delay. But I presume that doesn't matter now that you finally have them," replied the officer. "Good, now get all those people up there awat from my laboratory!" Dr. Noo snapped his finger and a few guards came along. They escorted the four prisoners down the halls.

Dr. Noo and four other scientists followed far behind. Four cells laid ready for the inmates. One was placed in each one and they made sure they were locked up tight. Dr. Noo talked to the four scientists that followed away from the cells and gave each one a different clipboard. Each with one of the four....test subjects.

Immediately, the four scientists walked into the cell room and stood in front of bars. They wrote what they saw about their inmate.

***

(Information Sheets)

Tristan Albert Wallvern
Date Of Birth: 8/2/1989
Test Subject Name: Subject TW
Gender: Male
Race: White
Height: 6"5
Sexuality Unknown
Blood Type: A-Negative
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown
Charged With Five Counts Of 1st Degree Murder, Possession Of A Firearm
Appearance: Scruffy dark brown hair with a small beard. Well built body. Slight scaring in facial area.

Michael Eddison Rollet
Date Of Birth: 1/18/1992
Test Subject Name: Subject D
Gender: Male
Race: African American
Height: 6"7
Sexuality Unknown
Blood Type: B-Positive
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Charged With 3 Counts Of Sexual Assault, Drunk Driving, Possession Of Illegal Substances, Two Counts of 1st Degree Murder, 26 Counts Of Theft, Possession Of Multiple Firearms
Appearance: Tall and lean. Hair pulled back into a trashy man bun. One little scar on the neck. Skin is a bit pale.

Jennifer Apple Tennings
Date Of Birth: 11/21/1993
Test Subject Name: Subject LL
Gender: Female
Race: White
Height: 5"9
Sexuality Unknown
Blood Type: A-Positive
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dirty Blond
Charged With Possession Of Illegal Substances, Selling Of Meth And Cocaine, Charged With 1st Degree Murder, Charged With 6 Assault and Battery, 8 Thefts, 3 Counts Of Grand Theft Auto
Appearance: Beautiful long hair, simi-tanned skin, skinny, boney hands

Jessica Anne Hong
Date Of Birth: 4/28/1994
Test Subject Name: Subject P
Gender: Female
Race: Asian
Height: 5"4
Sexuality Unknown
Blood Type: A-Negative
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Charged with Grand Theft Auto, Kidnapping, Neglection, Possession Of A Firearm, 3 Theft, Child Abuse, Reckless Driving, Multiple Assault and Battery, Possession Of Multiple Substances, Smuggling
Appearance: Short but mighty, bob haircut almost like Edna from the Incredibles. Round prescription glasses and a mean look

***

After all the background work was done, they left to prepare for what was to be. Three days exactly until the experiment began. What is going to happen to them? Nobody knows. Not even Walten, who had made the serums for the test and is in charge of Subject TW.

Maybe they might explode? Catch on fire? Melt? This is why they shale wait until everything is ready.

***

"So, how is life in your little shithole of a cell?" Jessica turned and talked to Jennifer. Dr. Noo had let the four sit together at a table in a well secured room. Guards stayed both in and out of the room so they wouldn't try to escape or hurt eachother.

"My scientist dude guy gave me a cat poster. Told me that I should have at least one thing to keep me happy until Thursday," Jennifer replied with a face full of chips. "Well if you wanna to tell us your crap shoot stories, at least chew with your mouth closed. God you're an animal," Tristan scrunched his face up as Jennifer opened her mouth to let him see all her chewed up chips.

"Let her enjoy the taste of them chips. Probably the most decent thing she has had in the last four years," Michael defended Jennifer for he knew what it was like to be deprived of anything good, "Being here is like paradise. The beds here don't feel like you are sleeping on a bunch of screws."

"You can say that again," Jessica managed to snatch some chips off of Jennifer. However, Jennifer didn't mind sharing with the short woman. "So, anybody here got someone at home who they are missing?" Michael decided it would be good to start some small talk.

"I had a boyfriend who lit my dog, Milky, on fire. Milky is missing me in dog heaven while Jason is crying for my forgiveness in hell!" Jennifer made sure to make it extra dramatic. "The poor pwuppy!" Jessica looked over at her in sadness.

"And you?" Michael turned to Tristan. "Did have a girl once. We were a pair of nobodies. Nobody knew our name and nobody knew we exsisted. One day, I came home early with a beautiful necklace. Just a cheap necklace at Goodwill, but it took every penny I could save to get her it. When I entered the bedroom, she was with a man. They were....I kicked the guy out, bare ass and all. Me and my girlfriend fought for a while. I grabbed the knife from the knife box. Her pained screams were ended shortly as her bloodied body laid on the floor. I hunted that man down for years. Finally found him, and he had the decency to have a family with a different woman after what he did!" Tristan slammed his fist on the table in anger, "I chased them into an alley way. I pulled out the pistol in my coat pocket and shot each of them dead. Even the two small children. I don't feel sorry for killing that motherfucker but the others I know did not deserve it..." Tristan hung his head low as he finished his story.

The other three listened carefully. Michael placed a hand on Tristan's shoulder, "It is over now. Now we are here! It is time to let the past go right now. There may not be any future for any of us sitting right here but we can still find the little things that bring us joy in dark times like these. How about we play a small game of truth or dare?"

The girls nodded for the idea of the game and Tristan reluctantly played along.