Forty Nine

⚠️ WARNING: this chapter speaks of abortion and Areum speaks about the child in a way that may be harsh to some readers so beware! Areums and JKs views on abortion may not line up with yours ⚠️

Jeon Jungkook

Would you like to unblock Areum?
YES || NO

Jungkook:
Talk. You said you had something important to tell me so let's talk about it.

Areum:
Jungkook!? You unblocked me...

Jungkook:
For fucks sake Areum! Just talk! Let's get this over with. I don't want to talk to you any longer than I have to.

Areum:
I'm sorry Jungkook-about everything, I'm sorry I left you with no explanation, I'm really sorry. If I could, I would take it all back.

Areum:
I was going through something and I just couldn't bring myself to stay... I don't know I was just really scared.

Jungkook:
Was I not your boyfriend? Did I not mean anything to you? I would've been there for you, whatever you were going through I would've been there.

Jungkook:
I loved you Areum-so, so much. Do you know how much it hurt me to wake up one day and you were just gone? I went crazy those months waiting for you to come back.

Areum:
I'm sorry...

Jungkook:
Yeah, you already said that.

Areum:
I was pregnant Jungkook! I was pregnant with your kid.

Areum:
I couldn't stay, I was so scared. I panicked and left.

Jungkook:
What? Areum if this is some sort of joke, then it's not funny at all.

Areum:
I wouldn't lie to you about something like this, Kookie.

Jungkook:
So you're saying I'm a father? Is it a girl? A boy?

Jungkook:
Matter of fact, I don't even care if the child is a girl or a boy. Im just happy that I'm a father! When can I see my kid?

The anger and sadness that Jungkook had felt for Areum suddenly disappeared as he thought of his child. Yes, Jungkook was young and still in college, but if he had a kid out in this world-he'd surely want to be in his or her life.

Areum:
I don't think that's possible Kook...

Jungkook:
Why? I'll come to you, you don't have to come to me. I should be able to see my child.

Jungkook:
I've already missed so much of their life, please let me see my kid.

Areum:
Jungkook, no!

Jungkook:
Areum why? Isn't it bad enough that you kept this from me for so long? I'm the father!

Areum:
I aborted the baby Jungkook! We weren't ready to be parents so I aborted it... I'm sorry. This isn't how I wanted to tell you Kookie, but you needed to hear it from me before anyone else.

Jungkook:
That wasn't something for you to decide by yourself Areum! That baby was my child too! How could you? Hm? How could you do that?!

Jungkook was wiping the tears from his eyes as he continued texting out reply's. He was hurt. It was heartbreak all over again.

Jungkook:
You know how often I talked of raising a family with you... did you really take that chance away?

Areum:
I'm sorry, Jungkook. I really am. I hope you can forgive me and understand why I had to do what I did.

Jungkook:
I really don't think I'll ever understand that, and I also don't think you and I should have further communication.

__________

Cha Areum

Areum:
Jungkook wait..
! Message not delivered !

A/N:
Once again, I see peoples comments about abortion, and I won't reply to any of them or address the topic. I respect everyone's decisions but I'm not gonna debate here. Hope you enjoyed the chapter though! ❤️