11: Bad News

••••

Taehyung and Jimin walked inside the ice cream parlor, Jimin telling tae he would order.

Taehyung thanked him since he hated ordering and sat at a little table. Tae was watching out the window as a guy with a face mask and hoodie followed behind a girl with some bags in her hand. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as the male looks both ways before following her into the ally that she turned into.

Taehyung stands, ignoring Jimin's calls as he walks out the ice cream place, his eyes on the ally where he felt the danger. Once he got close, he could hear a girl crying. He's about to walk closer when Jimin is grabbing his arm, "Tae, what-"

"Shh," Taehyung says, both boys hearing a girl in distress. Jimin tells Taehyung to stay there as he runs over, but of course Tae didn't listen. They run up to a girl with tape covering her mouth, her hands tied behind her back as a man was cutting into her skin.

"Hey!" Jimin exclaims, his voice deeper than usual. He grabs the mans shoulder but a knife is swung and Jimin yells out, falling to the floor.

"Jimin!" Taehyung screeches, the man turning and seeing another witness. He starts towards Taehyung but Tae picks up a rock that was by his foot and throws it, hitting the man in the head. The mystery man falls to the ground with a thud.

Jimin is holding his arm as Taehyung helps him up. The man was knocked out, thankfully.

"I'm fine, help her," Jimin grunts as he leans against the bricks, watching the jackass that sliced him to make sure he doesn't get back up.

Taehyung goes over to the girl, untying her hands and gently taking the tape off her mouth. She was sobbing, clinging to Taehyung who was not strong enough to support her.

"C-can you walk?" Taehyung struggled as he asks the girl as she nods and sniffles, holding his arm for dear life.

"Let's get you to a police station."

————

Jungkook was chilling, a beer in one hand as he watched some boxing tournament. The announcer and cheers filling his small living room.

Jungkook gets a text, seeing it's from Taehyung.

Tae: hi! can jimin and i stop by? he needs a bandaid

Jungkook looks at the text in confusion before replying with okay and going to his room to cover his tattoos and slick back his hair. He made sure nothing was out that could be suspicious just as three knocks came to the door.

Jungkook opens it, and his eyes slightly widen when he sees Taehyung helping Jimin, who had a good amount of blood staining his shirt, stand up.

"What..."

"Do you have a bandaid?"

———

Imma keep it short and sweet. i'll do my best to update tomorrow