Stupid - Nugget x Lily

Youtuber AU

"Have you ever been in love?" Was what I heard from the A.I. voice on my monitor. I was currently streaming a Q&A that I promised our subscribers.

"Yeah, I guess. She was the most beautiful girl ever but it didnt end too well, so lets go to the next question!" I say, trying not to cry. The chat kept on talking about it but I was uncomfortable with it so I tried to change the subject, "Nugget Army I will yeet you all into the Nugget cave if you carry on with this talk of love, c'mon gimme some more questions!"

Soon the subject switched to asking me what my favourite songs were while my mind was still on her. The love of my life that I let slip through my fingers. The girl that would comfort me when I was upset. The beauty that I would wake up to seeing a message from. The wonder who lived in a completely differemt country but still tried to work up enough money to visit me.

I thought I wasn't good enough and let her go

I soon ended the chat and ran a hand through my hair. I couldn't get her off my mind. It's been a week since I last spoke to her. I couldn't bring myself to messaging her. I couldnt bring myself to looking at her instagram or snapchat story.

Everything about her was perfect. The black hair that would fall down her back and I would run my hands through to relax her, those deep blue eyes that I would happily get lost in whenever I could, her rosy cheeks that I would cup everytime we shared a kiss, and her soft lips that always tasted like peaches.

I lost her.

And now I felt broken.

I had to talk to her.

I picked up my phone off my bed and opened up Lily's contact.

Hey Lily

It took her about 5 minutes to reply.

What are you doing Nugget?

I really miss you

You're really doing this?

Please Lily, give me another shot. I miss you so much. I miss the names we used to give each other, I miss you wearing my hoodies, I miss your scent lingering in my room everytime you were there. I didnt think I was good enough for you because of how perfect you are but ive realised that doesnt matter now because no matter what we would stick together. Lily I love you

Cut the crap, that isnt what I hear on your stream. 'I guess I love Lily'

You watched it?

Of course it is. I wanted to still support you but after hearing that I dont want to talk to you. I've found someone that will actually treat me right.

Who?

Ozzy. Now leave me alone!

You have been blocked by Lily💜

What have I done?

im sorry but the next oneshot will have more angst but a different ship iM SORRY