adam framed eve

"And I'm so sick of them coming at me again

"And I'm so sick of them coming at me again. 'Cause if I was a man, then I'd be the man"

- The Man, Taylor Swift

yasmin

"It's so nice to have you here." Wendy smiled as she pulled away from the hug we shared.

"Thank love. It's nice to be here" I smiled to her. Before taking a seat, I sent a wave to the live audience.

"Now welcome Yasmin," she started as the crowd fell silent. "This is my first time meeting you. You're absolutely gorgeous, my goodness!"

I let out a small laugh, "I appreciate it. You pretty too mama."

"Oh stop it. But I'm sure you get that a lot don't you?"

"...I mean, I've heard it all before. It's the job." I shrugged.

"Sure." she nodded. "The job comes with a variety of men to I suppose."

My eyebrows rose at her words but I shook it off crossing my right leg over my left, "Excuse me?" I forced a smile to avoid adding tension in the room.

"Oh Yasmin, this is a safe place. There's no need to get offended. If there's something you can't talk about just say so."

"I'm not offended. I truly just don't understand what you were trying to say." I responded swiftly.

"Do you mind if I'm brutally honest with you?" she asked.

"As long as you don't mind me extending the same courtesy." I nodded.

She reached out placing her hand on my thigh. "I like you already." she whispered, gaining laughs from the audience. I couldn't say the same, so I simply laughed along.

"You're quite controversial. You've been a hot topic for years now."

"I know."

"So Drake?"

I stayed silent, as she stared at me expectantly. After a moment I spoke, "Oh, that was a question?"

"Yes, my goodness!" she laughed.

"Drake's amazing."

"In bed?" she smiled to herself.

I laughed, "Wouldn't you like to know."