Chapter Three

"Word from our King, your brother," Maester Luwin read the parchment that had been sent to Winterfell by Robb Stark, "He is fine, our Young Wolf has not lost any battles, and he has a Lannister in his hands"

Lyanna had become interested, Robb may have captured one of the Lannister, it would not be the dwarf, Tyrion Lannister because her mother, Catelyn had him arrested then let him go when his champion won the trail combat in Eyrie. Lyanna turned and twisted her dagger on the table. Maester Luwin, and Ser Rodrik had brought in the news while Lyanna broke her fast. "Who?" she asked.

"Jamie Lannister" Ser Rodrik said.

Twin brother of Cersei Lannister, the rumour had reached Winterfell of Jamie and Cersei's incest relationship. Lyanna was not sure if she believed them.

"Has Robb executed him yet?" she asked.

"My lady," Maester Luwin said disappointedly, "Jamie Lannister could be the key of bringing your sisters back, if Queen Cersei and King Joffrey are willing negotiate with King Robb to trade Jamie for Sansa and Arya"

"They killed my father" She muttered.

"It is unfair, but you will lose your sisters as well" Maester Luwin said.

Lyanna pulled her dagger off the table, it had been days since her father was executed for treason. It seemed like it has been a long time since she last saw her father. Last thing he made her a promise was to look out her brothers, Robb, Bran and Rickon.

Look out for them, tell Bran I'll come back when he wakes up. Her father said when he and Lyanna said their goodbyes before he left to King's Landing.

You're going to come for my wedding. Her sister, Sansa said, she was full of excitement and happiness when she left.

I'll be better than you once I come back. Arya said and smiled. Meaning she'll be better at sword fighting with Lyanna.

Lyanna wondered about Sansa, she and Arya are held captive, Sansa was still to marry Joffrey Baratheon, and Arya to Tommen Baratheon. Yet, Lyanna was worried about them, she dared not to think what the Lannisters are doing to them like if they're mistreating the girls.

"You won't like this, my lady" Ser Rodrik said.

Lyanna knew she won't, she shook her head, not wanting Rodrik to tell her.

"You are to marry one of Walder Frey's true born sons"

Lyanna sighed, immediately feeling annoyed, she struck her dagger on the table then twist it. "I'm not going marry one of Frey bastards" she said. Walder has become famous for siring many children and surviving many wives. He is currently married to his eighth wife and has over a hundred descendants, base and trueborn. He has had twenty-two trueborn sons and seven trueborn daughters from his marriages, with an unknown number of bastard sons and daughters.

"Perwyn Frey is not a bastard"

"Let me guess, is he a thousandth son of Walder's?" Lyanna said with attitude.

"Robb and Arya are also to marry his children"

She slightly laughed, knowing Arya well, she wouldn't be interested, and she will be angry once she heard the news.

"Lyanna, this will seal a peace between the Starks and the Freys" Maester Luwin explained, "Robb Stark's army will grow larger, enough to take King's Landing"

Lyanna sighed again, just a marriage, maybe once Robb kills the Lannisters and the King, I shall murder my husband-to-be in his sleep. "Who is he? Perwyn?" she questioned.