Epilogue

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Race to Witch Mountain characters. Only my OC Character.

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for sexual content. 

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Author Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Seth and Sara lift the ship into the air, and I gaze out the window, watching Jack and Alex's figures get smaller as we lift further from the ground. I sit behind Seth and Sara as they sort through the holograms and the ship's status.

"Activating warp drive," Sara says, and I hold tight.

The rings outside the ship rotate faster and faster before we zoom into the night sky.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

2 years have passed since then. Iris and Teddy didn't take long to settle down on Seth and Sara's planet. It didn't take long for their people to accept Iris and Teddy when they found out she was a witch and Teddy was a wizard.

Seth and Iris had plenty of dates, some just sitting in a field of flowers and having a simple picnic, Teddy with them.

During the 2nd year, they were married. They married in the same field of flowers with all their people in attendance. It was a large affair.

They celebrate their wedding before everyone else leaves, and the pair head to their bedroom for their wedding night, the first night they have properly slept with each other.

Seth picks her up and carries her into his bedroom, causing her to giggle softly. He gently places her on their bed and gazes down at her with his dark, lust and love-filled eyes as she gazes back at him with the same gaze.

He slowly made his way onto the bed before climbing over her body and bringing her into a deep kiss. He gently broke away from her lips, both panting heavily, with a string of saliva connecting them, before kissing her again.

He moves his hands and quickly removes their clothing, leaving them completely bear to each other gazes. He moved his lips down to her neck, nibbling and sucking lightly, leaving behind hickeys. He moved further south and started to suck on her left nipple.

She let out a soft moan, which turned louder when Seth started to nibble on her nipple. She couldn't help but cry out in pleasure at the feeling of Seth's teeth grazing her sensitive flesh.

Seth slipped a hand down between her legs. He strokes her black curls before placing a finger into the hot wet fol, ds earning a cry of pleasure from her. The hot heat around his finger was making his cock twitch.

He moved his finger in and out gently before adding the second. He repeated the same process and gently added the third. Iris was moaning before her moan was caught in her throat before she came with a scream.

He removed his fingers and cleaned her juices from his fingers before leaning down and pulling her into a deep kiss. They were both left breathless as they parted. Iris latched onto Seth's neck, leaving behind her own hickeys before kissing down his muscled chest and abs. Seth groans as Iris's slender fingers wrap around his cock and stroke the hard flesh.

The feeling of hot air caressed him when, without warning, his cock was consumed down to the root. Seth let out a low groan. He leant over, slipping three fingers into Seth's dripping folds, making her moan around his hardness, sending sparks of pleasure up his shaft. It wasn't long before they both ended up coming hard.

Seth pinned Iris down on the bed. He pushed his tongue into her pussy and teased her. Iris's hips rolled against his mouth, pushing his tongue further inside, and she laced her fingers through his hair. He switched back and forth between licking and sucking her clitoris and thrusting his tongue deep into her pulsing wet folds.

Iris came with a scream. She didn't have a chance to recover before Seth gently and slowly pushed his cock deep into her body. She let out a sharp cry of pain, and tears pooled in her eyes. Seth stopped moving and leaned down to kiss Iris to try and distract her from the pain.

It wasn't long before she wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed her hips upwards. Iris threw her head back onto her pillow when Seth thrust hard and fast into her body. Her back arched, making her breasts bounce and place them in front of Iris's face. He sucks one of her nipples while thrusting into her body.

It wasn't long before they both screamed when they came and collapsed in a heap and curled up together. Seth whispered a soft 'I love you' before drifting asleep, making Iris gently kiss his forehead before following him into the darkness.

~~~Iris's POV~~~

~~~A Year Later~~~

I was making our bed when suddenly I felt ill, and bile rose in my throat. I place my hand over my mouth, rush into the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I groan softly as I stop throwing up. I washed my face and mouth before heading back to the bedroom.

I make it back to the bed when I freeze in place. It couldn't be, could it...Could I be?

"Iris!" Seth calls out.

"In the bedroom," I call back softly.

"You look ill again." He says worriedly as he pulls me into a soft hug.

"It is a good illness, Seth," I say softly, causing Seth to look at me confused. "I'm pregnant!"

Seth looks at me with wide eyes before a smile appears.

~~~Seven Months Later~~~

I rub my stomach softly. It turns out that when I discovered I was pregnant, I had been pregnant for a month and am having twins. Seth is ecstatic about the pregnancy, and once his family finds out, so are they.

Due to his protectiveness and eagerness to have a family, Seth became my manservant, getting me everything I needed. He didn't let me do anything, which was incredibly sweet of him, especially when I had a craving for cherries, and he went out to get me some.

I look out of the spaceship window, Teddy in my arms. Seth and Sara are sitting in the same seats as before. We are heading back to Earth to visit Jack, Alex and Junkyard. I can't wait to tell Jack about my pregnancy.

Sara activates the warp, and the spaceship zooms across the sky. The spaceship heads straight to Earth, straight to Las Vegas.

~~~The End~~~

Thank you for reading this chapter. Please leave a review. Your opinions are appreciated.\