Chapter Fourteen

**STRONG LANGUAGE**

Uraraka walked down from her house towards the bus stop. Quickly pulling her phone out, she sat beside an old woman.

The old woman looked to Ochaco and frowned. Uraraka looked at her, returning a mocking glance.

"Excuse me, miss?" The old woman spoke, bitterness lacing her words. "Its rude to stare."

"I know.. so don't stare."

The old woman looked taken back as a bus came close to the stop.

"My bus."

She hopped onto the bus, flipping the old woman off and started walking to the back. As she came to an empty seat, she saw Izuku sitting by himself, headphones in and looking out the window.

She tapped him on the shoulder, him jumping a little on the seat, and sat beside him.

"I hope you understand that I didn't realize it was fake." Izuku starts, looking the brunette.

Ochaco simply looks to the front of the bus and says:

"I know. You- why would you do that? Show it to Tsuyu?"

Izuku gasps, shocked, and then sighs, sinking into his seat.

"I'm so sorry, I didnt mean to hurt anyone. Especially not you."

"I feel bad for you, but, she is the only girl I love."

-----------------------

Her brown hair swayed as she walked through the crowded city square. Teenage boys were skating down the street as ochaco sat down.

"Hey, cutie." One of the guys said, giving a wink to a nearby girl, in which Ochaco couldn't see. The boys all stopped at the girl and slowly backed her into an empty alleyway. The brunette stood up, confused, and slowly walked towards the group.

She normally wouldn't get involved to much, but something seemed terribly wrong.

Uraraka stopped a couple feet away and listened to the conversation as best as she could.

"I-i dont know what you want from m-me.." A very feminine (and familiar) voice drifted through the Brunettes head.

"Just a kiss, babe." One of the guys replied.

"N-no! No! Get away f-from me!" A few sobs came from the girl and then a slap. More sobs came from the alleyway.

"Dont be a fucking BITCH!!"

Ochaco couldn't take it anymore and her feet seemed to move by themselves.

"Hey, Dipshits!" The brunette yelled to them.

All three of them turned around and simply smirked that a girl so small could hurt them.

---------------

And- that's it for today, folks.

401 words.

Sorry it's so short, I promise I'll do better next time.

Also: Should I write another story? Or wait till this is over THEN write another one. If I write it, what would it be about?

And is there anything I can do to get better at writing??

I really appreciate you all so much and the 6k+ reads <3.