Chapter 14:

Hey, thr next couple weeks are going to be very hard for me (with school and everything) so im not sure when I'll be able to update a new chapter /:

Anyway, i hope you'll like this chapter , and please leave a comment below talling me your opinion (:

Love you XX

---------------------------------
Harry's POV:

"We need to talk" Christina told to lisa and dragged her to her room, while all the other cimorelli sister ran after them.

" dude , you? You've never been in a serious relationship before" Nail said to me with confuse in his voice.

" this time its diffrent, in wont be like it was with Taylor. Lisa's special" i said , and i could feel the butterflies in my stomach just from the thought of her.

"We're happy for you " liam added and gave me a 'men''s huge.

"We do. But , you better make her happy and dont mess with her. She's like my little sister so be careful" Nail said no me. since the tour started they became really good friends.

"I will, i promise".

Lisa's POV:

After my sisters and mine little "chat" it was time to sleep.

I lied in my bed, thinking about life. How everything became a little bit better after Harry came into my life.

It was 3am, everyone was asleep, so i decided to go to the living room.

"Hello there princess" i heard a low voice behind me .

"Omg what the heck are you doing , you almost gave me a heart attack" i wispered to harry trying to slow my heart bit before it'll explode.

"Sorry" he said , trying to hold his laughter.

"So , what are you doing awake?" He asked and wriped his arms around my waists and pulled me closer to him.

" i cant sleep lately, my brain is just ... Overthinking" i said and blushed a little.

"Lise, when was the last time you've slept?"

"A long time ago"

" go to sleep, i promise I'll be there when you'll wake up"

"Harry,can you sleep next to me? I don't want to be alone" i asked shyly.

"You dont even need to ask" he smiled and picked me up bridal style to his and liam room which was empty since liam fell asleep on the couch.

" harry, thank you for everything" i said as we lied on the bed facing each other.

He just leanded to me and smashed his lips over mine, but this time it was different, it was a slow kiss, gentle. I felt his warm toung searching her way into my mouth, deepen the kiss even more.

"I love you" he said after we pulled out the kiss, his eyes are locked with mine.

"I love you too" i said, not taking my eyes off of him.

I put my head on his chest,and he put his arms around me.

And before i could know we fell asleep, together and happier than ever.