Yule Ball Part 1

Amy's POV

I frowned as I walked down the stairs to the ball as i saw Florence gossiping to her brunette friend who Marlene didn't like .

Maybe I could go unnoticed and Florence would thought I had ditched . I would love for her to think that .

Sadly with my luck things didn't go that way as Florence saw me and her jaw dropped before she giggled and pranced towards me .

"Hi Amy"

"Hey Florence"
I replied with gritted teeth .

"Did you know that we will be dancing first because we are both champions ? Then everyone will know that you are now with me"

I felt sick as Florence said this .

"I'm not with you . Just because I'm here with you doesn't mean we are together because we never will be"
I replied .

I saw Florence's face drop as I said this before she said

"B-but I thought -"

"Well you thought wrong"

*******************

Ivan stood in front of Florence and I with his partner who I didn't know the name of as we made our way into the ballroom for the first dance which I certainly didn't want to do .

I saw all eyes was on Florence and I . I hated that but one gaze caught my attention and that was Bellatrix's .

I saw fury in her eyes as she looked at Florence . Let's put it this way if looks could kill Florence would be dead a million times .

I tried my hardest not to let out a smirk before I forced myself to dance with Florence which I did not enjoy .

*************

I would've ditched Florence by now but she kept finding me which was pissing me off .

In fact she wouldn't physically let me sit down she kept prying me away from the chair .

With gritted teeth I danced because she basically forced me to and I didn't want to cause a scene .

The next thing I knew Florence was kissing me . Obviously I didn't return it but she wouldn't stop .

I pushed her off before saying in disgust

"Get off me"

"I know you like it"
She said .

"No I don't"

Florence glared at me before she wondered off .  That wasn't what I expected but I wasn't complaining when she walked away .

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw none other than Bellatrix making her way towards me with a angry expression .