"It's Ace"
"Ace....Hernandez"
"I've heard he's ruthless, merciless"
"He shows no remorse for anything he does"

So many whispers were flying around the room. I watched a few guards come in and there he was, Ace Hernandez. The man I was arranged to marry.

His foots steps echoed through the room, filling the crowds with immense fear. I had a bad feeling about him yet I couldn't help but watch his every move.

I finally got to see his face and he was very attractive. Not a single flaw on his face but he had to go and ruin it by being a murderer. I noticed the skull tattoo on the side of his neck. It was the symbol of his mafia but in way more detail.

His attractiveness was intimidating so I couldn't imagine how insecure the guys felt when he walked in.

Ace slowly scanned the room, girls practically drooling over him as he glanced their direction. But then he spotted me. He stopped turning as he stood a few feet in front of me. He gazed at me from across the big hall, not breaking eye contact. He looked at me up and down before noticing my father.

My father approached Ace very quickly, barely giving the man a chance to breathe.

"Mr.Hernandez, it's nice to see you again" my dad blurted out, reminding him that they had met. I had never witnessed my father so unprofessional; I could see him trying to bury his fear.

"Yes and your daughter, what is her name?" Ace uttered urgently, not paying the slightest bit of attention to my father.
"Daughter" my dad shouted at me.

Raul wish me luck before I strolled reluctantly towards my fathers. My other brothers couldn't even watch. Diego was facing the window. I don't blame them. Watching your sibling being given away, who would want to watch that.

I saw a smirk appear on Ace's face as I approached them.
"Father" I nodded obediently.

"This is Ace, Ace Hernandez" my father introduced him proudly; He seemed more proud of Ace than any of his own sons. "Ace, this is my daughter."
Ace's attention turned to my father.
"So she doesn't have a name?" Ace questioned my father with a hint of anger in his tone.
"She does, not that she deserves it" My father laughed expecting him to chuckle along but Ace's facial expression seemed unamused.

"What is your name?" Ace raised his eyebrow at me. "I'm Sofia Diaz" I spoke confidently with a polite tone. Ace held out his hand and I flinched slightly. He frowned his eyebrows in confusion before I shook off my momentary weakness and continued to shake his hand.

"I assume this is who I'm marrying?" Ace announced to my father.
"Yes , you will be marrying Sofia" my father nodded, confirming Ace's thoughts.

"Okay, we're leaving now" Ace demanded as he wrapped an arm around my waist, forcing me to walk with him.
"Can I say goodbye to my brothers?" I pleaded with Ace as I glanced back, every single one of my brothers in shock.
"No, you can't" Ace continued to walk and forced me to walk with him. Ace opened the limo door and I climbed in; Purely because I didn't have a choice.

Yes, Ace was incredibly handsome but he had a cold vibe. He looked quite young, definitely not as old as I had previously imagined him to be.

Ace sat next to me in the limo. The silence was deafening. I didn't want to speak, or look at Ace. I knew that if I had made a big deal, he probably would've punished me like my father.

"Wayne will have your room ready when we get back to the house" Ace's deep husky voice spoke.

I nodded in response.
"I'd prefer a thank you" Ace hissed at me, rolling his eyes.
"Thank you" I mumbled, not feeling thankful.

It didn't make sense?
Those gala's are usually held mainly for business and to build alliances so why didn't Ace try align with people?
I was probably asking a stupid question, he does control the biggest Mafia in the world so why would he need allies; Allies need him.

The limo arrived at Ace's mansion.
"Ace you're back" A woman who was small and frail greeted him at the door with a cheerful tone.
"Mamá, I told you to get some rest" I heard Ace say.

"Ahhh I'm okay, just a little sick, so let me see, who is she?" His mom asked eagerly.

Ace opened the car door for me and I stepped out. "Hi" I smiled politely as I held my hand out for her to shake it.
"Ahhh she's beautiful" His mom embraced me in her arms.

"Where's father?" Ace asked his mom. I tensed up at the word father.
"He's in his office" she scoffed, rolling her eyes at the thoughts of him which wasn't a good sign.

"Of course" Ace grumbled angrily while rolling his eyes.

"Let me show you to your room" Ace's mom offered while she beamed happily.

Ace was very handsome. He had light brown hair that was good a length, bright blue eyes, tanned skin, tattoos that stretched up his left arm, muscular but he lacked a personality. It's like he was empty; It's like he was a robot.

Ace strutted into the mansion and walked up the stairs. His mom lead me to my room.
"Ace picked out the clothes and furniture himself which is rare, I must admit" His mom explained as we walked into the room.

The room itself was beautiful. It was dark yet cozy at the same time.

"Your clothes are in this closet here and if you need anything feel free to ask Ace" His mom smiled welcomingly after pointing her finger at the wardrobe.
"Thank you" I nodded as I sat on the bed, not sure what to think about the whole situation.
"Oh, I almost forgot, my name is Denice" she snickered after shaking her head at her forgetfulness.

"Dinner will be ready soon, dear" Denice uttered before leaving the room.

I decided to change out of my dress as it was uncomfortable and flashy.