4

"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM" I basically scream through the phone, earning one back from the other line.

"YEEEEEEES?"

"Can we go out later? I want to apologize for before." I say, a pout on my face that she was unable to see.

"Fine, I want some cake though." I snort as she says that.

As if I didn't already know.

"Aright mum, see you in a bit." I say and she hangs up.

I was already dressed and ready to go out, I just needed my mother to agree - which she did and then I was already on my way out of my house, after collecting my normal things and stuffing them into my bag.

I didn't have a car or bike or anything like that, I rather use public transport since I don't go out much and it's cheaper to me.

~~~

After reaching my home I collapse onto my couch. Flicking the tv on once again and going back to watching my usual crime scene investigations.
I have always been interested in them and used to look for tips from them when I went out.

I would even try follow their fighting movements when they did some on the tv.
Last time I rolled my ankle and it hurt like a bitch for the next 3 weeks, so I kept away from following any more of them, instead I just watched in amazment.

It was on my to do list to get some lessons on fighting, I didn't have a lot of money right now though, my income was from a side job I did. I had only recently signed up for a job at a cafe, before then my mother would give me an income which payed off most my things.

I was meant to start working at this cafe soon though, probably in a few days or so. It was not in the best part of city though, it was a more run down like cafe where people from more dangerous areas would go, or people who didn't have as much money.

I had been there before and it wasn't bad, I had met very kind people there. It's a popular hang out for school kids.

~~~

The days had passed quickly, I was now standing in the small cafe taking orders down.

The passed days I had mostly been spending my time researching more articles to see of BTS had been doing any thing, nothing new though. They hadn't done another robbery yet.

Apart from that my normal crime investigating shows that I would binge watch for hours a day. I didn't have much to do apart from that. I only had my family and cousins, not any friends, wasn't planning to make any either.

"Hi what would you like?" I asked the group of high schoolers, they looked like they were in grade 11-12. There were 2 boys and 3 girls. One of the girls was staring me down, her look making me annoyed. I wasn't very patient.

"You~" I rolled my eyes in digust.

"You're too young for me, sorry." I shot back, making her roll her eyes back.

"Age is just a number." She slurred.

"No, what would you like?" She pouted and huffed, crossing her arms.

"Sorry about her." He looked back to the girl whining to her friend. "We'll get 3 large hot chips." I nodded, placing the order on the piece of paper before walking away back to ther people serving at the counter.

I placed the paper on the rack before going to the next table, and continuing the same thing over untiol 10pm where my shift ends.

Luckily no one had really tried anything after that encounter and had gone about their day, making my life easier.

I bowed to my manager before walking away and back home to throw myself onto my bed.

My sheets were so soft and comfortable that once my head was on my pillow I was sent off into dream land.

~~~

Short chapter
Hope you are all staying safe!
Hope you enjoyed, byeee.