2-her life

"Just let her go ishu...she is bloody curse for our family...because of her our son is in hospital fighting for his life.."

"Just leave from here and never show ur this face to us..."

"Mumma...maile(maine) kuch nahi kiya mumma..papa"

"I m not ur father..tum kuch nahi ho humare liye..suna tumne..just leave.."

"Mumma"

"Papa"

"Bhai"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She gets up with jerk while sweating badly....her whole body was shivering..

"Maine kuch nahi kiya..maine kuch nahi kiya"

Only these words were escaping her lips...

The door flung open and a girl of nearly 23 years ran towards her...

She immediately hugs her tightly while the other girl was patting her hairs trying to calm her dowm..

"Navu..maine..maine kuch nahi kiya"

"Haa..haa nandu..mujhe pata hai tune kuch nahi kiya...i trust u doll..i trust u"
(Yes..yes nandu..i know u are innocent..i trust u doll)

"U trust me"she asks navya like a baby..

"Ofcourse i trust u.."she says lovingly....

"Navu..will mani trust me"she asks rather questions her...

"Ofcourse he will trust u nandu...kon tumpe trust nahi karega..u are very pure nandu...everyone will trust u ok"navya says cupping her cheeks....

"But they did'nt trust me"she says while sobbing in her arms.....

Navya sighs and hugs her tightly..

"Shhh...let it go...just let it go nandu...forget it..aaj humara college main first day hai..so cheer up ur mood...ok doll"navya asks lovingly...

Nandini nods and leaves for fresh n up...

While navya wipes her lone tear....she is seeing nandini in this condition from last 15 years...and she really wanted to kill them for hurting nandini so much...

Nandini comes out after freshning up and sees navya lost in her thoughts..

"Navu..kaha khoyi hui hai(where are u lost)"she asks while brushing her hairs..

"Nandini tu yaha kyun hai"navya asks all of a sudden which confused her..

"Matlab(what do u mean)"she asks turning around after keeping hair brush on table..

"I mean..iss orphanage main kyun hai...kyun aisi life jee rahi hai jab ki u can live a luxury life in ur house"navya asks walking towards her...

"Navu...this is my house...yeh mera ghar tab bana jab apno ne saath chod diya..toh inhe main kaise chod sakti hu..yeh joh bacche hai na..yahi meri family hai..tu meri family hai..aur mera mani"she stops realising what she was going to say...

"Mani kya nandu"navya asks getting what she was going to talk..

"Kuch nahi..chal..sab ko ready karna hai..nahi toh unko school ke liye late ho jayega..aasha maa bhi uth gayi hogi..aur phir hume college bhi toh jaana hai"nandini says walking towards room's door...

But she stops in her track after listening navya's question which made her froze on her place...

"Bahot pyaar karti hai na apne mani se"navya asks...

"Haa..bahot..lekin yeh bhi jaanti hu ki iska koi faayda nahi..kyunki nandini murthy 15 saal pehle hi mar gayi thi..ab joh tumhare saamne khadi hai voh niya saxena hai...."she says coldly and leaves from there...

Navya sighs sadly..

"Chahe tu kuch bhi keh le nandu..lekin agar tere naseeb main tera mani hai..toh voh teri life main vapas aakar rahega..aur tujhe niya se vaapas nandini banayega"navya says praying to god to send manik in nandini's life soon....

Nandini comes out and sees all sleeping ghode bechke....

Nandini shooks her head in disbelief...

She starts waking them up one by one...

"Utho..ashi...utho beta..school jaana hai na.."

"Na na na...didu......mule(mujhe) nai daana(jaana) shool(school)"little ashi says in her todler voice while rubbing her eyes cutely....

Ashi was 5 years old...she was very close to nandini....nandini found her in dustbin....and on that day nandini was determine to help every child like ashi and provide them good future.....

"Aise kaise nahi jaana babu...aap school nahi jaoge toh bade kaise banoge..aapko meri tarah banana hai na"nandini asks taking ashi in her lap..

Ashi nods her head cutely and pecks her cheeks....

"Main bi aapki talah(tarah) balungi(banungi) didu..."she says cutely in her toddler voice....

Nandini smiles and kisses her forehead...

"Chalo chalo..ab ready hona hai..pehle hum brushy brushy karenge..phir nahane jayenge ok.."nandini says taking her towards rest room....

******

"Arey nandu..uth gayi baccha"aasha maa asks while coming towards her...

Aasha maa was the caretaker of "angel's orphanage"..she was like a mother for nandini and navya including all kids....because of aasha maa only nandini is here in this orphanage all safe and sound...

"Haa aasha maa..aaj college hai na..isliye jaldi baccho ko ready karva deti hu...nahi toh school ke liye late ho jayega"nandini says while making ashi wear her school dress.....

"Nandu...mere saath market chal na...mujhe kuch saaman lena hai.."navya asks while taking her college bag..

"Navu..thodi der ruk jaa..pehle inko taiyaar kar lu...inki bus aati hogi"nandini says while tying ashi's hairs into two pony tails..

"Nandu baccha..tu jaa navya ke saath..main inhe ready karva dungi..aur vahi se college chali jaana..nahi toh pehle din hi late ho jayegi"aasha maa says...

"Thike aasha maa...bye baccho..bye aaasha maa"

Nandini leaves with navya..

Precap:space academy....

So here is the second chapter..

I have kept nandini's proffession secret....

Want to tag some manan readers here..

priyamunmun
gaurPooja
shaammu
grace_princesa

How was the chappy...

Love Mamta