Meet and Greet

"America's Pov"

  "I want this one..." UN looks at me as if I'm a bit crazy "Are you sertain This One...America" I nod and smile at UN "Yes..very sertain!" He sighs and takes the other files besides the one I was holding "Okay then wait here" UN stands up and walk out of the office a few minutes later he walks back in with another country "America this is Finland a top gaurd he will show you where your patient is and let you greet them safely" The County Finland just waves at me "Nice to meet you America" he smiles I stand up "Nice to meet you too!" I walk twords the door next to Finland "You two are excused" UN states, Finland and me just walk out the door closing it behind us "What Now..?" Finland looks at me "Time for you to meet Your new patient" He smiles and start walking to the... elevators? We enter the elevator and he clicks the 3rd floor "becareful this floor isn't that safe..." He keeps looking at the doors no emotion I just nod and the elevator doors open we walk out "Stay..Close..." Finland whispers I walk next to him looking left and right 364..365...366....367..... Finland stops "This one.." I look over to my left.."you can go in I'll wait here.."
  I give Finland a nod and knock on the door "Go away.." I presume Russia said "u-umm..I just want to talk R-Russia" I hear a low growl but hear "Come in.." I open the door peaking inside the white room, I spot the country sitting on what I guess is a bed, I close the door behind me "Hello R-Russia" the country looks up at me "I'm A-america" I giggle nervously the country stands up I just stand there looking at him...he walks infront if me looking at me eye to eye...'shit...he's hotter up close' I say to myself in my mind he puts his hand out "nice to meet you" he smiles making me just get even more flustered, I lower my face and just shake his hand "let's chat" he says pulling me to the weird bed thing, we sit down and talk about anything to get to know each other.
  I was slowly getting more comfortable and relaxed that was until I hear Finland "America Times up C'mon" I sigh and stand up but feel something grab my arm "hm..? Yes Russia.." I ask him, he looks at me "Don't go..." He says "Russia..I have to I'm sorry" I can feel the guilt build in my stomach "please.." I hug him "I'll see you tomarrow" he nods and I let go of the hug and walk out of the room a bit sad to leave Russia's side, I close the door and walk off with finland I'm guessing to go see UN again..

  Sorry for the short chapter but I'm getting writer's block again..Oof