Chapter 34: Burning in the Moonlight

Okay, I'm actually quite (really, fricking) nervous about this chapter, it isn't exactly explicit sexeh times, but it's got a little heat to it, actually a lot of heat like oooooooooooooohhhh spiceh! XD Anyway, if any of guys are uncomfortable with that, this chapter ain't for ya, again, it's not explicit, it's just a kind of "give", like a little "give" to the 'tension'- if there is any, I don't know what I'm even talking about...  It is quite short, I thought about adding to it but then just decided, oh well, fluck it, I'll post it... SO!

also if you haven't read the previous chapter, you should :D

also,also,  the song is purely instrumental but the 'atmosphere' it creates is BAM! You're gonna want to listen to it as you read! :D

Vote? Comment! FOLLOW?!

Chapter 34: 

3 weeks later

I close my eyes.

And all I see is.

Him.

He is the warmth of a thousand suns and the chill of winter's bare bones. The prick of the needle point and the soothing embrace of cold rain on a warm day. Shivering in the summer heat, fingerprints against the back of your neck, trailing down the curve of your spine...

Love and fear and l u s t and Danger.

My lungs suck in air through the slight cracked parting of my mouth. I feel his breath feathering over the soft cupid's bow of my upper lip, we touch. Chafe.

Present

We had laid here all afternoon, pointing at the clouds and making faces against the bright rays of the sun, humming long forgotten tunes and asking the other to guess. Even when shadows began to fall through the field, skittering through the sunlight playing hide and seek, we stayed, lying on our backs, talking till our voices became whispers. We stayed, hiding from the rest of the world.

Now, as I look up, I smile. The sun's tawny descent, the slowly ebbing light of day pulling against the darkness of night paints the sky in tones of midnight dreams and fizzling sparks of orange kisses. I don't want to look away.

"I don't ever want to leave." My words leave riding on the soft puffs of whimsy and want. I barely move my lips.

 Arching my neck I close my eyes, for a moment, drinking in the last light of day through the cloak of my eyelids. When I open my eyes again, the  world becomes a translucent mess of stars and pearly dusk, warm air rising around our bodies.

I feel his hand in my mine, his thumb drawing lazy circles on the inside of my wrist. I roll onto my side, a smile playing at the edges of my lips. Seth's staring at the sky, his eyes half mast, pleasure fringing the tips of his eyelashes and the corners of his mouth. I draw closer, my breath whispering against the stubble on his jaw, then closer still, till my lips touch the corner of his. His thumb stops its motions and presses into the centre, his eyes close all the way then open slowly as if pushing back weights on his eyelids.

I lean over him and brush my lips against the fullness of his mouth, my heart beating a rapid staccato. I don't want to think about death and misery and doubt. I want to feel.

Beneath me he's almost motionless, staring into the sky, his chest rising and falling, rising and falling. His head turns infinitesimally, his eyes close as he applies pressure against my closed mouth. More pressure. I pull away just a little, starting to breathe through my mouth, soft and quick. Soft and quick. The flick of his tongue. A sigh as I cave and bring my mouth back to his, a brush of velvet lips then stop. A hiss through his teeth. My ears are suddenly deafened by the beat my heart, a surge of blood pushing through my veins in a torrent of fervor. As if the sound of the world had been put on mute, or filtered and all I could hear was my heart and our rapid breathing as the hum of the wind and the chirrup of crickets died into an invisible background.

His eyes open and mine close, I feel my cheeks and neck and lips warm, a thousand moths flutter their gossamer wings fervently inside my chest.

I feel his hand cup the side of my face and lean into his touch as goose-bumps shimmer across my skin then sink back in. My lips part involuntarily and I feel his lips on my mine.

Soft, soft, velvet and silk. The murmur of a moan from the base of his throat. Our lips starts to move, slowly then faster and faster and faster, colliding and biting and suckling, pulling and pressing hard, open mouthed, his tongue hitting the tip of mine, dominating, possessing. He rolls on top of me, his hands everywhere, touching and massaging, molding to my waist, gripping the side of my hips and pulling me into him. We both moan, my hands sliding through his hair, gripping the edges and pulling him closer, closer. Never close enough.

His hands slide my dress up my thighs, his fingers leaving a trail ablaze as they tease me, up, up, touching the edges of a thousand desires. My whimpers are shushed by his lips before they trail down the curve of my neck, to my shoulder then back, to the edges of my dress, dragging the neckline down with his mouth. Heat overwhelms me wherever his lips touch my skin and I arch into him.

I feel something building and I move in rhythm with his fingers, in rhythm with his mouth as he pulls the fabric away from my breast, his tongue flicks over the peak, teasing, tasting then enclosing completely.  Seth, Seth, Seth S e t h  S  e   t   h   S   e     t     h  S        e         t         h.

I keep my eyes closed, feeling nothing but him, everywhere. And I know, I know I've lost, in that moment there's nothing but me and him and I know I've lost.

Copyright

All Rights Reserved by the Author (ATransparentSecret)