》plan《

River was thinking about what she should get Axel for his birthday, which was the day after tomorrow.

"River! I have some news." Zoey said, interrupting her thoughts.

"Spill."

"Well, I was talking with Axel the other day at the cafe I  was working in and I don't how the topic got to you."

"Your point?"

"He told me he likes you."

River's heartbeat accelerated. "Don't lie."

"I am not!"

Somehow, River couldn't take all of this in.

"I have proof too." Zoey announced.

River's eyes shot up to Zoey.

"He sent me a text saying not to tell you what he feels."

Zoey showed him the text she was talking about.

Axel: Hey Zoey? Could you not tell River that I uh like I have that kinda small crush on her?

Zoey: Sure.

River was ecstatic. She couldn't help but smile.

"You broke your promise, Zoey." River pointed out, still smiling.

"It was for you, ass. Now don't leave it like that! Do something about it."

Now she knew what she would get Axel for his birthday.

"Zoey. I know what to do."

"Spill!" Zoey replied excitedly.

"Axel will have a small party with a few fans that won the competition to celebrate his birthday with him and some other of his YouTube friends. Of course, you and I will be there."

"And I need you to distract him for a few hours while me, his fans and friends decorate his apartment. You bring him and I'll give him a flower."

"And then you'll say you like him! This is perfect, River!" Zoey said, squealing.

River couldn't stop smiling like a dork the whole day.

---

Sorry for the late update, I didn't achieve the goals but whatever, I suck anyways.

Enjoyed the chapter? You can click vote ;)

x