Authors Note/Character Sheet/Playlist/Trigger Warning

COVER ART BY: cringeworthypoet

WHAT GENRE IS THIS? YA Fantasy/Humor/Satire. I want you to laugh, but I also want you to see that there is a deeper story going on here. I wanted to write something that pokes fun at popular YA fantasy romance tropes but also has elements of current political and social issues. 

TRIGGER WARNING/PERSPECTIVE ON MENTAL ILLNESS I struggle with mental health and I wanted a main character who highlights what it's like to live with these problems. Let me know if there is something I can do better or something that you think is out of character. Be warned, this story will have mentions of drug addiction, self-harm, depression, and anxiety.   

IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW This is my first Wattpad story and the first time I've posted my own writing publicly. I'm terrified. The more comments and follows the more I assume people care and the quicker updates become. I plan on updating once a week or biweekly depending on reviews and follows.

GOOD NEWS. IT'S FINISHED. I never expected Vega of the Sky to end up on Wattpad but I'm happy it found its home here. As background, I've been working on this book for the last couple of months and it's finished. I'm technically halfway through my second draft but each chapter you get will be my third draft and hard revision. Again, I have the story so I should post weekly if people are into it.

WHAT IS YOUR INSPIRATION? Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir. I'm a huge fan and this started out as a fanfiction (which was never published) and turned into this.

TELL ME THE TRUTH If my grammar sucks please let me know so I can fix it. BONUS POINTS if you can tell me how to fix it. If something doesn't make sense please tell me. This story has a lot of world-building with it and sometimes I feel like I might skip over something because I see it in my head. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS WELCOME.

Playlist-Cash

Riptide-Vance Joy

Black Orchid- Justin Furstenfeld

Hollow(acoustics)- Belle Mt

Half Life- Banner

Cringe(Stripped)- Matt Maeson

Playlist-Vega

Sit Still, Look Pretty- Daya

How to Be a Heartbreaker- Marina

Bad Guy- Billie Eilish

Truth Hurts- Lizzo

Woman- Kesha