Lucy

YEAH! I'm back! Lol, I should be working in some of my fanfics that haven't been updated in like 3 months... But you know, writing LMLY is pretty fun. (I wrote this chapter in 2 days)
      Thank you to everyone who's enjoying my fanfic, following me, or even just had LMLY in their library. I want to give a shout out to everyone who's been here for me, so if your comfortable with being mentioned, just vote for this chapter. If you do that, then I'll mention you next chappy. (Which will be soon).  Anyways, here we go...

     My eyes fluttered open, blinking away the bright sunlight. It was most likely almost 7:20am by the sun.

     Since I didn't have an alarm, nor clock, I've sort of adapted to just estimating what time it is and forcing myself to wake up. It's easier than it seems, you just have to train your body to get use to waking early.

     I stretched my arms, extending my muscles, and sat up. I probably had only 25 minutes to get ready like usual, so I slipped out of the covers and got up to get dressed.

    I slipped on my skirt and blouse, then the rest of my uniform. After I finished tying my red tie in a knot, I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

    My pale face looked back at me, with the bruise I received the other day looking a dark purple now.

     Too bad, that I had to wash the makeup off last night.

    I ran out of my own concealer a while back, hopefully Papa would give me some money this weekend for the first time in a while.

   I sighed, and put some of my hair back in a small pony tail with a red hair tie, leaving the rest down.

   After I finished getting ready, I went towards the kitchen to make my lunch.

   When I got at the end of the hallway, I took a peek into the living room to see if he was in there.

    He sure was.

    He was laying limbs spread on the couch, with drool falling into a puddle on the carpet. I could smell the scent of cigarettes and alcohol coming from him, it made me want to gag.

     I never had bad asthma as a child, because Papa nor Mama use to smoke when I was young. I get it more often now, but only when I'm real close to him when he's smoking.

    I tried not to breathe to hard, when I walked in the living room to collect his beer bottles and throw them away. I collected them, then tossed them as quietly as I could, trying not to wake him.

    After I did that, I put on my shoes, and grabbed my bag.

    Most of the time, I make myself a bento for lunch, but I couldn't do that with him asleep in there.

     I quietly opened the door, and tip toed out. I most likely had between 10-15 to be at the bus stop.

     Just then a car came around the corner with a loud honk.

     "Lucy!"

     My head jerked to the side to see who in the car knew my name.

     A black haired guy stuck his head with a giant grin on his face. That's when I realized who it was, it was Gray.

    "Gray?"

    Another guy stuck his out of the back seat window. When I saw the pink hair, my mind didn't hesitate to identity who it was.

    "Natsu?"

    When the car finally got to my house, my jaw was already dropped in awe. Maybe it was because they were here, right now, or maybe it was just because they were here in a dark ocean blue shiny Convertible.

     Just then the driver peeked over at me from behind Gray. It was clearly Erza due to the bright red hair.

    "Get in loser, we're going shopping." Erza proclaimed with her expression full of confidence.

    That's when I bursted into laughter.  "Wow, Erza! I didn't see you for the type of person to watch a movie like that."

    "C'mon Luce, just get in." Nastu said, head hanging out the window like a dog's might.

    "I don't know guys, but I do need to leave soon." I still had no clue why they were here,  nor the fact that Erza has a car. I mean if she had a car, shouldn't she be driving herself to school instead of taking the bus.

    Plus the fact of how they know where I l live is horrible. Natsu must have told them my address....

   Gray looked at me, with a eager expression. "If you're wondering about the car, it's my older brother's. He lent it to me for today, because we have a Fairy Tail meeting afterschool, and he doesn't want to pick me up."

    "Oh," I nodded at them.

    "You coming or not?" Erza asked delighted. "Sure."

    And with that, I went around to the other side of the car, and hopped in the backseat. I didn't know whether or not this was a good idea, but hopefully this was something that would lift up my spirits. For now, at least.