《Frosterio, Marvel》

Title: Get Pegged
Pairing: Quentin Beck (Mysterio) x Loki Laufeyson
Fandom: Marvel
Warnings: Pegging, choking, slight degrading, slight blood (only from biting calm)
Word Count: 1006

Author's Note
Another lovely crack ship. This is lesbian smut by the way, gonna try something new uwu. (plus in the rp with @cassinmyass they're both females anyways)

💐 Let's get started 💐

Loki was sitting on her bed, scrolling through phone in nothing but her bra and some boxers.

A familiar green smoke started to fill the room.

Beck's home.

"Hello love." Beck greeted as she walked in.

Loki looked up as the smoke cleared, revealing her outfit.
(check drawing above)

The goddess blushed extremely. The tight outfit hugged her girlfriend in all the perfect spots.

I love her so much.

Beck walked over, a smirk appearing on her face. She used her magic to spread Loki's legs and set her phone down.

"Too lazy to use your hands hun?" Loki said, smiling as she slid her clothes off.

"Magic's just easier."

Loki snapped and Beck's clothes were gone instantly.

"I suppose you're right love."

Beck flew over and layed on the bed, her face resting infront of her lover's belly button.

"I wanna try something once you're done." Loki said quietly.

"What would that be?" Beck asked, tilting her head to the side.

"You'll see." Loki smiled. "Now get to it."

Beck left soft kisses on her belly button, slowly moving down to her area, which was rather sticky with her lovely juices. She ran her thumb over the goddess's clit, causing her breath to hitch.

"Beck." She whined. "Please."

The sadistic part of Beck smiled. She loved teasing so much, the way begged for attention just turned her on more.

"Please what?" She said teasingly. Another hard press to Loki's clit.

"Y-you know what I w-want." Loki quivered, her face turning red.

"I don't though. Tell me, what do you want?" Beck started moving her thumb slowly, tormenting her more.

"E-eat me out for fuck's sake!" Loki cried out angrily.

"Good girl."

Beck spread out her legs more and started to lick her clit at medium pace, making her pant softly.

Sweet but tart. Beck thought.

She ran her tongue over the pink nub and started to suck on it.

"Ah ah!" Loki bucked her hips and pulled on Beck's hair.

Beck forced her hips down with her hands and sucked harder, making her squirm and cry out.

"B-beck ngh-" Loki pushed against her mouth, gasping softly.

"Do you need to cum lovely?" Beck asked softly, pressing a soft kiss on the pink nub.

"Y-yes! Please, i-it hurts.." She whined softly.

Beck pecked her lips and slid her fingers in quickly. She rubbed Loki's spot, causing her hips to jerk.

"Oh god! I-I'm cumming ah!"

Loki bucked her hips and cried out as the hot liquid got everywhere. Beck licked it off her hands and cleaned Loki's thighs.

Loki panted softy and sat up.

"My turn love..~"

Loki snapped her fingers, causing Beck to suddenly be tied up on the bed.

"Not even a warning?"

"Nope."

Beck suddenly felt something proke at her wet cunt. It was slick and stiff.

"Loki what are you- AH!"

The goddess thrusted her hips forward, the slick rod impaling her girlfriend hard. Loki gripped onto her hips and gave an experimental roll with her own.

"Ngah!" Beck squealed, her legs shooting upward.

"That was adorable." Loki purred in norse, sending a tingle down her spine. "I should use the strap-on more often..~"

Beck was about to object when another hard thrust was delivered.

"Ah-ah! Oh g-god.."

God Beck, you're such a sub..

"Did I tell you this thing vibrates?"

Her eyes shot open. "What do you mean it vibrates?"

"Lemme show you..~"

The dom snapped her hips and hit her g-spot. Before Beck could properly react, Loki clicked a button and turned the vibrations on.

Beck screamed. Vibrators were still extremely new to her so the hard vibrations set her body on fire. Her insides instantly turned to jelly and her toes curled.

Loki slapped her ass, making her cry out. "God you're such a slut."

She started thrusting her hips roughly, automatically hitting Beck's spot.

"L-loki, ah, Loki! F-fuck, ngah!" Her legs trembled as she got louder.

Loki flipped her over and wrapped her hand around her throat, squeezing it lightly.

"Hush slut.."

Beck's eyes rolled back, tears clouding up her vision. Her loud, high-pitched moans were reduce down to quiet mumbles and whimpers. Drool dribbled down her cheek.

Loki groped her left boob and pinched at her hard nipple, drawing a whine from the bottom.

"I love this reaction, it's kinda cute."

She kept thrusting in and out of the wet cave, bringing Beck's orgasm closer.

Loki moved her hand away and attacked her neck, littering it with hickies in some very visible places.

The brunette whimpered and struggled against the ropes.

"Y-you can m-make me bleed if you want.." She blushed.

"That's kinda hot.."

Loki ran her teeth over Beck's tender neck and bit down hard. The soft skin broke, the wonderful copper taste getting on her tongue as it trickled from the wound.

Beck gasped softly as Loki licked up the blood.

"Ngh, L-loki I'm gonna c-cum!" She cried out as her legs began to shake.

Loki slowed down slightly and panted. "You've been good, go ahead."

Beck threw her head back as her orgasm hit at full blast. She screamed in pure estacy and her eyes rolled back, hot juices flowing out.

Loki pulled out and snapped the bonds away.

Beck panted heavily as Loki wrapped her arms around her.

"I didn't break you did I?" She asked out of concern.

She'll tend to go a tad bit too rough.

"Nope, that was fantastic." Beck panted out.

They both smiled and held onto each other until they fell asleep.

Maybe strap-ons aren't so bad.