6. Punish Me...I Will Understand

"Huh? You need me, Tom? For Heaven's sake, I'm coming!" The Prince Says walking over to Cam grabbing her before quickly leaving the hall making The king and I the only Liv-well walking bodies over here.

''Veronica, You almost killed that female'' The king says burning holes into my head.

''I know...'' I bring my head up and clasping my hand's together in a praying form ''I've been a very, very bad Pet My King. If you want to punish me I will understand-- And if I'm not worth your time you can kill me'' I plead hoping that he will accept my Apology even tho I don't really mean it. Is it too late for him to change his Pet?

The King stares back at me. I can see the irises of his eye slowly turning a purple shade while he keeps eye contact with me. I feel heat travel down my spine giving me a new feeling I never felt before.

The King grabs my forearm and picks me up. He quickly turns me around-- My back resting on his front. I slightly shiver when he runs his finger down my arm slowly. ''I can't punish you for something you can't control'' The King whispers in my ear ''But I can punish you in a way that would be sexually pleasing for you— Something that would have your Screaming for me'' His hands move up and rub my neck, and chest area—Too close but not close enough.

I gulp the saliva building up in my mouth harshly. I try to calm my heart that's running like a train-- No ones ever talked to me like that before and then here comes the King taking my sex talking virginity.

"That was one of the Lord's pet. If you were just one of the random slaves you've been stripped, whipped, beaten and taken for your blood" He tells me walking around to stand in front of me. I nod my head letting him know in listening as I stare at my baggage laying in the ground

"I don't know what gotten into me My King," I say, "She said insulting things to me and Today I was certainly not in the mood and I snapped' I tell him honestly I am having a very bad day today and I really want to choke someone to death.

We stand there in silence. Just listening to my beating heart. ''Grab your stuff and follow me'' The King says looking down at me before he turns around and leaves me trailing behind him, bag in hand.

~~~

I'm freaking out! I've never been in the air before. Let alone Above the clouds!

After Me and The Kings encounter We left the Institute . V and the prince already left by the time we came out of the 'school'

We sat in silence on the ride to something called an 'airport'. I watched the trees pass as I felt The King watch me.

We arrived to the airport and got on the plane. Currently I'm silently freaking out as I watch the plane get higher and higher. He's gonna kill me like this?!

I grab onto both sides of the chairs with my hand. knuckles slowly becoming a tone lighter from my naturally toned skin; As my grip on the bars tightens.

"Your not gonna die." I hear the king say from beside me as he reaches in front of me-- His arm brushing against my chest as he slides the cover over the piece of glass.

I turn my head away from the window and I look forward-- From the corner of my eye I can see the king looking down at his lap.

"Bored?" The King asks as he brings his eye up to me- Most likely knowing I got caught I look down.

I feel movement besides me before a book lands on my lap with a pencil. I stare at the things in my lap blankly.

I look up at the king wondering what I'm supposed to do with these. "Call me Laszlo" The King tells me in a calm but firm voice.

"Draw, write, Do whatever I don't care what you do in it. It's your book" The king tells me as he picks the pencil up and grabs my hand—Tingles of pleasure rolls up the arm of the hand he grabbed—He shoves the pencil into my hand before opening a blank page in the book.

The king brings my hand down that's being help by his and slowly moves the pencil in a moment.

I sat there in silence waiting for the king to finish so I can see what he's writing on the paper.

Finally he lifts our hands up and what I see leaves me wondering if there's a double meaning to what he wrote.

Veronica
<>
The Kings Property...

________________________