Part 8: Savera Hua

Guys - this part is pretty intense and explicit ( by my standards!!!). If you are easily offended, don't read it please. The reason I wrote it this way is because in my view, a couple separated for 7 years, with the passion that Ishra share, who have been through the turmoil that Ishra had been through, would need to reconnect on an intense level physically. Their lovemaking could not be gentle, not after everything that had happened between them. This story was all about setting up the scene for this reunion. Pihu, Ruhi and Shagun were all just pieces of the puzzle that had to fall into place before the passion could be unleashed. My apologies if I'm offending any of my readers with this level of explicit sexuality, but you have been warned !!!

Ishita bit her lips anxiously as she smoothed down her dress. It was indeed much looser on her than it had been eight ..almost nine years ago, but the material still clung to her curves, molding to her body. She felt once again the sense of anticipation, the wonderment she had felt on that night - the night he had finally made her his.

She remembered back to that evening - the jealousy she had felt when she saw him with Mrs Gupta, how he had provoked her by telling her how hot the other woman was, her slap, his kiss. What had followed had been truly magical, but then their journey together had been so cruelly disrupted. She had conceived by some miracle, but then she had lost their baby and everything had gone downhill from there on. First by his hiding the truth about the surrogacy; then her ghost drama; the attempts on their lives by Sarika, and then, when everything had settled down, the court case that had brought Nidhi into their lives. And Nidhi had taken away their Ruhi and they had lost each other for seven long years.

But all that was behind them now. They had a second chance, and this time it would work. This time they would make it work.

She heard the door handle creak and she held her breath, sinking down on the bed, eyes closing involuntarily. The moment had come.

********************************
He stood outside the door, wondering at his nervousness. He loved her so much, she loved him, she had shown him that she was ready, that this was what she wanted, so why was he hesitating now? Why were his hands trembling as they reached for the door?

It had been seven years. He had changed so much. Life had embittered him beyond recognition. Would she still find joy in him as she had done in the past? Would he still be able to bring that special sweet smile to her face, the smile of a woman basking in the glow of total satisfaction? He had rushed back here from the dining room, dinner forgotten, desperate to be with her, all he could think of was her, so why was he hesitating?

He took a deep breath and pushed at the door.

********************************
She had turned down all the lights in the room, and had lit a flotilla of tea light candles, which twinkled merrily as they revealed her to him

She was sitting on the bed, long hair cascading down her shoulders, her face lightly made up, glistening pink lips caught between her teeth, eyes peering shyly at him.

He closed and locked the door, his heart hammering as he stared at her, mesmerized. It was over ten years since their wedding, and she still looked as fresh and innocent as a new bride. Those kohl smudged eyes, ringed by coal black lashes; those luscious pink lips that invited his kisses.

A shiver of anticipation ran through him as he walked slowly towards her. He tore his eyes away from her face and glanced down at what she was wearing - and that was when he noticed her pink gown, the same gown she had worn the night they had made love for the first time.

He remembered how he had let Ashok's words affect him that night, how his jealousy had caused him to lash out at her. He had caused her so much pain in the past. Would he do it again? What right did he have to give her pain? Maybe it was best he stayed away from her - maybe it was for the best.