Chapter 38.

I don't like this chapter because it's mostly dialogue. oops?  Sorry if you don't either.

Courtney’s P.O.V

“Kyle, holy hell!” I screamed at him in shock. My heart was racing and I had to make sure I hadn’t pissed myself because of him.

“What are you doing here? How are you here?” I asked. He laughed softly, coming into my room and giving me a hug.

“I’ve missed you.” He whispered. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him.

“I missed you too.” My eyes filled with tears, it had been too long since I last seen him. When he pulled away I wiped at my eyes while I moved back so I could sit on my bed.  Kyle sat down beside me and answered my questions.

“How come you’re here?” I crossed my legs as I waited for his answer.

“Calum had called me a week ago saying that they were going home and didn’t know if you would be allowed to go or not so they asked me if I could come over and stay with you. I had a little break time from work and I’ve missed you so I though why the hell not. Besides, I’d never pass up coming to England.”

I shoved his shoulder playfully. He laughed. “So when Calum called and said you were staying, I took the first flight I could get and came over; and with their help I got the address and made it here.” 

For the rest of the night we talked and laughed. He told me about his work experiences and how he was trying to get this girl he knew in high school to become his girlfriend. He told me about her, saying she was working in the reception area of the law firm he works at.

I told him more about the different places the tour took me and Braxton. He wanted to know everything about him. I showed him the ultra sound pictures I got. Kyle got mad at me as I made him take photos with me.

He was never the one to get his picture taken with. In the end, he gave up and took them. I took it a step further and posted them on Twitter. Kyle had one but since I did it in secret I thought better to put his handler in the tweet.

“So, I have another surprise.” Kyle mumbled as we laid on my bed in the early hours of the morning; both of us extremely tired.

“What’s that?” I wondered. He grinned sleepily at me.

“You’ll find out tomorrow.” Hearing him say that made me smile, now I couldn’t wait to sleep.

Ashton’s P.O.V*

It was early in the night as I sat on my mum’s couch, watching the television as my brother and sister were out with my mum buying some groceries. I wanted to go with them but every time I looked at my mum, she’d be looking at me with disappointed eyes.

I had come home and she smacked the upside of my head saying that I was careless for letting go of a great girl. That being before I told her how I truly felt about the whole situation. Even though my mum and Court have never actually met, she loves how brave she is.

My mum’s just upset at me because I had made the promise to be there for her and the baby and I was breaking it.

I was even disappointed in myself; it felt like I wasn’t good enough to be what they would need in a relationship. I just need that reassurance that my decision was the right one for me, and there’s only one person to give me that.

Before I could chicken out, I pulled my phone from my front pocket and called Court. My hands were shaking as I waited anxiously for her to pick up.