"Mm this is so good Don." A cocky smile takes over his face as he winks at me.

"Nothing less for the Queen." I hum at his words as I look at Jacy out the corner of my eye who watches us while smirking.

"Why don't we dance Don?" I ask as I again pretend to take another sip of my drink.

"Of course!" I turn my head, as on cue, a waiter walks my way. I hand him my glass and give him a smirk and a pointed look to which he nervously nods his head before walking away.

Don grabs my hand as he brings me to him. His hand rest on my bum and the other hand grabs mine. We glide around the floor with other couples.

The song soon comes to a stop and the waiter rushes to me and hands me my glass. I smile as I see it is not as full as it was when I handed it to him. I wink at him causing him to nervously nod his head before walking away.

I look to Don and pretend to take another sip of my drink. Don looks pass me and his eyes widen in excitement. "If you'll excuse me for a moment, I need to speak with my.... sister for a moment" I raise my eyebrows as he pauses before saying sister. He then walks pass me and I turn to see him go to a girl. Her eyes widen in shock, and slight fear. I tilt my head as I see him stroke her cheek causing her to slightly flinch.

I look to Jacy who is looking confused. I turn back to Don and see he is now grabbing the girls hand while talking to her. I notice she stiffens as he grabs her hand and she looks around nervously as he talks.

I grit my teeth as I realize this is one of his victims.

I then hand my drink to another waiter. "Dispose of this immediately."

I walk to Jacy and she meets me down the stairs. "Who is that."

"I'm thinking someone he has raped before. Probably wanting to strike again." I smirk as I look at Jacy.

"So change of plans?" I nod my head at her question.

"Signal to me when he tries to take her, if he even does." I command and Jacy nods her head as she backs up back to the throne chair, standing beside it. I turn and make my way back to the crowd.

Soon enough I look to Jacy, her slight nod of her head in the direction towards the right of me is the signal I need. I quickly turn and start walking while looking through the crowd of people. I smirk as I spot him as he drags the victim through the crowd. I see the woman look helplessly around her. She tries to signal with her eyes that she is in trouble but no one notices, or they keep quiet.

They disappear in the hall and I walk by touching a guards arm. He walks in the hallway with me and I watch as Don quickly turns down another hallway with out noticing me. The guard helps me take the top layer off of my dress so it's not so heavy.

I then quickly walk down the hall and turn the same way Don did

"Please stop, I don't want this please." The woman begs and I hear Don grunt.