|21| Surprise!

Today is Kenzo twenty-sixth birthday

Today is Kenzo twenty-sixth birthday. He's out with the team celebrating. They won the rest of the games after the loss in Toronto. So they didn't beat themselves up too bad.

I realized over the last few days that Kenzo's very protective. He was trying to figure out ways to get to me or me get to him while he was away. He felt like he couldn't do enough for me with all the distance. I reassured him that I was ok.

Char and I finished getting everything together for tonight. I'm glad my brother was able to go tonight to the party. He's helping me get the guys back here to my place.

I kept my look simple, a sleeved metallic gold jumper suit, with strapped gold heels. My now mini baby bump was visible. I made sure Char took my picture so I can add it to the baby book.

I bought Kenzo a little gift

I bought Kenzo a little gift. I hope he'll like it. What do you get someone who has access to just about everything?

After a few hours went by I heard a knock at the door. I don't know what Jr did to convince Kenzo to come through with some of the team, but he did it. A few of the players and their women came with them.

"Surprise!" We all yelled as the door opened, catching him off guard. I snapped a photo.

He started laughing

He started laughing. "What's this?"

"This is your surprise, after-party." I smiled at him.

"Damn y'all got me. I can't believe all of you were in on it." He smiled, shaking his head while looking around at everyone.