You smile at Sohye's dumb words.

"Fine."

She claps excitedly and pulls you out of the room. Sohye drags you towards the stairs where you crouch down so no one could see you.

"I really do like your daughter, Mr. Jung,"

His voice... it's so deep and sweet and hot and–

"And you're very important to her, so I wanted to clear things up about my name. I'm not what everyone makes me out to be."

"What are you two doing?" The familiar voice asks. You both stand up and turn to Eunsoo. "Eavesdropping is rude."

"What's going on, darling?" Sanghwa calls.

Eunsoo pulls you two down the stairs and you try to tug your arm away.

"Eunsoo, please let go." You say in a quiet voice.

"These two were hearing your conversation."

You fucking snitch.

"Y/N, keep your eyes down," Sohye whispers over to you.

"Why would you two do that?" Sanghwa asks.

"Sir, I'm sorry. It's just that we, um, we've never seen someone with mint green hair!" Sohye lies. "We were admiring from afar."

"Is that so?" You two nod. "Well, then come meet Yoongi, my daughter's boyfriend."

"Oh, no, that's fine! We don't wanna be annoying or anything."

"Please, come meet Yoongi. I insist."

You look over at Sohye who has a worried look in her eyes. You two walk over and stand in front of both Yoongi and Sanghwa.

"Yoongi, this is Sohye and Y/N, my nephew's best friends. Girls, this is Yoongi."

"Hi." Sohye waves.

"Hey." You smile, eyes still looking anywhere but his.

"It's very nice to meet you two."

It would be nice for me too. Of course, if I hadn't seen you have sex so many times or seen you shower or masturbate or–

"Yoongi, why don't you spend the day with us?" Sanghwa offers. "I was planning on taking my visitors to explore the city. You should join us."

What?!

"O-Oh, no. That's okay." Yoongi chuckles nervously.

"Yes!" Eunsoo runs over and jumps up and down. "Please Yoongi?" She pouts.

"Okay. Why not."

Why not? Why not?!

"Okay. I'll wake up the boys so they can eat breakfast."

"This is actually hell. Like I literally died and now I'm in hell." You mention as you change into your outfit. "I mean how the fuck am I supposed to avoid his eyes all day?!"

"It doesn't seem too hard."

"Okay, Sohye. You're so right." You answer sarcastically.