Chapter 26

~WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT~

Waking up the next morning in the familiar surroundings of the compound with Alana curled up next to me everything seems right in the world. There was no doubt that Javier was not done with us and we needed to come up with a game plan but at this moment, with her in my arms, everything was alright.

Sliding out of the bed I head to the kitchen, I want to concentrate on us today not Javier or any other problems. Heading to the kitchen I see Elijah already perched up at the counter with a cup of coffee. Hearing me coming he looks up "Morning Jamie...How you feeling?"

Digging through the cabinets I find the pancake mix and turn to sit it on the counter, "I'm good...no I'm great. I have Alana back, my wound is healing and today is gonna be a good day." Heading toward the fridge I grab the eggs, heavy cream and blueberries, I plan to make pancakes and eggs. Watching me a smile creeps onto Elijah's face "I never thought id see Jamie in the kitchen looking all happy bout cooking for a woman."

I know I'm grinning from ear to ear, just so happy to be home with Alana and she's safe "She's not just any woman, I want to make her happy and I need to keep her safe. There's nothing I wouldn't do for her." Folding the fresh blueberries into the pancake batter I begin pouring circles of batter on the flat top while scrambling the eggs.

"I know Jamie, and I hope you know we have your back. I don't know what happened with Ty or what was going through his mind but the rest of us...well we just want you to know there's nothing to worry about. You have our respect and love and we would never betray you the way he did." Surprised I turn around the look at Elijah but he has already got up and is heading down the hall. I had never questioned the loyalty of my team...but then again I had never questioned Tylers either and we see how that worked out. A part of me was glad for him comments, putting me at ease before I even had time to feel it.

I had yet to talk to Red about what had happened to Tyler given the complexity of the mission and the wound I sustained during our escape. As glad as I was to have Alana back and the rest of my team safe I still felt a pang of grief over what had happened with Ty, no matter the betrayal I would never have imagined watching him die. Seeing him lying in a pool of his own blood will forever haunt me, the betrayal of a man I considered a brother...I can see why Elijah felt the need to clarify where he and the rest of my team stood. 

I wish Tyler would have just talked to me, no matter what the issue we had always worked things out together and I know we could have worked this out too. Instead, he turned to the person who could hurt us the most and not just me and Alana but the entire family. He had put us all in jeopardy over his jealousy. Shaking these thoughts out of my head I return my focus to breakfast.

Plating the pancakes and eggs I put them on a little tray, pouring a glass of orange juice to go with it. Balancing everything I paused and on impulse grabbed the can of whipped cream out of the fridge before I head back down the hall to my room. Sneaking in to find Alana still asleep, she looks so peaceful I almost don't want to wake her.

Setting the tray down as quietly as I can on the bedside table, I ease myself down next to her. Instantly her hand moves to touch me and she slowly opens her eyes, blinking a few times she looks at me and smiles. I nod toward the tray and she sits up "Jamie! That looks delicious, you didn't have to make me breakfast." Turning toward the tray I grab the fork "Well I guess I can just eat this then..." in a flash she reaches out and grabs the fork from me.

Alanas POV

Snatching the fork back Jamie he lets out a chuckle, knowing there was no way in hell I was giving up my pancakes. I stick my tongue out at him and he laughs, getting up to move the tray onto my lap so that I can eat. I dig in and I'm in food heaven "Oh Jamie this is so good! Thank you, baby." He leans over and kisses me on my nose "They are your welcome home pancakes."

He gives me and wink and I turn my attention back to my plate. Home? It all seems so surreal, I haven't had a place to call home since I was a small child with my mother. My mother that now has another family that did not include me, but here? With Jamie... Home? Yea I like the sounds of that, I feel as though anywhere Jamie is, that's my home.

"What are you thinking Alana?" I snap out of my thoughts to discover I had been so lost in thought I had finished my food without even realizing it. "I was thinking of you actually, of us and how happy I am that I found you. Or rather should I say that you found me mister persistent." He gives me a toothy smile and moves the tray back to the nightstand before taking my hand in his.

"I had to be persistent, you were too worried about distractions to make it easy on me. I knew you were worth it though, from the first time I saw you on campus I knew I had to know you and I wouldn't change it for anything." My heart swells at his words and I move out from under the blankets to settle in his lap. Bringing one hand up to his cheek he leans into me, as much as he feels like home to me I know it is the same for him.

Leaning forward I place a soft kiss on his lips, then another...Jamies eyes on me are dark and full of lust as he picks me up and lays me down on the bed, hovering over me he claims my lips again. Our kisses turn deep and hungry for more as he strips off my tank top leaving me in only my panties. His lips start traveling down my neck and I close my eyes relishing the feeling. I feel him pull back for a moment before I hear a strange noise and feel something very cold on my nipple.

"Jamie!" My eyes fly open and I look down at him, he has a can of whipped cream in his hand and is wearing a devilish grin. Before I have time to protest he leans down and with a swirl of his tongue he cleans the whipped cream from my nipple. The contrast from the cold and the heat of his mouth sends tingles through me and I can't help but let out a soft moan.

My reaction seems to entice Jamie as he duplicates his actions on the other side before making himself a trail down my stomach. I'm completely at his mercy as I squirm and moan under him, his mouth and tongue leaving a trail down my body, the chilly air in the room and the whipped cream leaving me shivering for more.

I feel him pulling my panties off and I prop myself up on my elbows watching as he settles back down between my legs once again grabbing the can of whipped cream. "Jamie....." Without answering he proceeds to spray the whipped cream out on my mound causing me to buck but Jamie is prepared and holds me in place as he sets about licking the whipped cream off.

As the cold of the whipped cream is replaced with the soft warmth of his mouth I feel a familiar heat spread through my stomach as he moves his attention to my core. I reach down and run my hands through his hair rocking my hips against his mouth. As he dips his tongue into my core I arch my back, I feel my release building and he knows it's coming. Moving his attention back to my very sensitive bud I can't take it anymore and I reach my peak calling his name.

He stands up and has his clothes off in a matter of seconds, kissing his way back up my body he positions himself at my entrance but before we can go any further a knock at the door puts a stop to everything. "Jamie? Sorry man but uh....we may have a problem." Jamie slumps his head down on my shoulder for a moment, with a low growl rolls off and we both make ourselves presentable before heading out together to face our next hurdle.