First Day

Luths POV

My morning is just like my normal morning ... I woke up,take a bath,eat my mother's cooking,brush my teeth and now I'm in the road walking to the knights school...

It seems that only 30 student out of 100 are chosen... The knight school... Not everyone can join in.. it's a school teaching the best.. to be a drunitian Royal knight... A knight in the direct order of the king...

I was walk into the gate and smiles

"Luth there's someone spying on you", iciel warned me

"Is that so?"

Is it that guy again? Seriously he won't stop isn't he?

I look around looking at my surrounding

"Yooooo!!!!!" Someone shouts in my back

"Ahhhh! What the hell!?" I look at my back to see  shaila...

"Ms. Windyr it's nice too meet you" I say Smiling awkwardly..

"Call me shaila!" She said

"A-alright... Shaila.."

"And by the way! Lucy and felyna also pass!"

Oh.. those two ..

"Where are the-" I look at the side and saw both of them hiding in a wall "w-what are you guys doing?"

"Hiding from you nya.." the cat girl said... But why does it have to end with nya?

"Y-you.. I still don't trust you luth kincade!" The dark elf points at me

"I don't really care.. hahahaha" I laugh "why are you two hiding?"

"W-well they still doesn't trust you luth-kun" shaila said shrugging..

"That natural since I'm a human..."

"But we still have human allies!" Shaila shouts

"Only like... 4 villages near the portal to this realm..."

"That's still a lot!" Shaila shouts again

"No its not.."

"Geez! Lucy! Felyna! Greet him properly!"

The two girls walk out of the wall theyre hiding in and slowly walk to me and shaila..

"I'm Locivia Hune, a swordsman..." The dark elf said,so that's was her name loscivia... And her nickname is Lucy...

"Nice too meet you Lucy"

"Don't call me by my nickname!"

"Loscivia then...."

She still doesn't trust me really..

"I'm felyna Denali a trained assassin"

"Nice too meet you Luth kincade...my forehead still hurts you know..."

"Nice to meet you too.. sorry did I flick it too hard?"

"Not really... It's a joke.." her speech patern is slow and sound Cold.. well she's an assassin..and that explains her stealthiness...

"We better get going now .. we might get late.." I said as I walk I was followed by the three..

Shaila notice my sword iciel while where walking

"I sence magic to in that sword,where did you get that?"

"Oh? My uncle give me to this when I pass the test"

"You have an uncle?" Lucy ask "don't tell me it's another human"

"No he's not human... He's a drunit just like my mother, and this sword" I showed them my sword a white sheet with blue cloths in it "her name is Iciel"

"Her?" Shaila asked tilting her head in the side

"A-ahhh... Sorry I'm used of calling my sword her so .."

"Pervert" felyna said

"Huh?"

"You have a sexual relationship with your swords?"

"Is that true luth!?" Shaila shouts

"Disgusting..." Lucy followed

"I'm not!!! Geez!" I scratch my head "seriously .."

This guys... Are weird..

When we enter the building

A woman holding a staff has a glasses red hair and wearing a somekind of robe..

"Greetings" said by the woman "we will assign you into a five person team... Please wait into this room"

She opens the door for us... Where the other students are waiting... Geez... None of them are human..

I sit in the back joined by shaila,Lucy,and felyna..

Isn't it weird that this girl's are sitting right next to me? I don't want to stand out...well since I'm the only human here.. I would stand out..

Just few minutes someone walk into the room..and.. why are you hear!?

It's was my mother gissele kincade along with 5 more 2 women and 3 men...in those numbers I assume they will be the Masters of the 5 man team..

5 people for a team.. 30 student... 6 teams... 6 teachers...

The times pass looks like ... I was one of mother's student along with shaila,lucy,and felyna.. and this boy ...I still don't know his name... But his hair is red and his eyes are green he has a horn.. so that's makes him a drunit as well...

Mother gather outside in the field

"Alright.. since I already know my son...could the 4 of you say your names first?" She said

Shaila goes first "my name is shaila windyr! I'm a priestess "

A priestess... That means... She has a deity who she serve...

"My name is Loscivia hune I'm a swordsman" Lucy said... To be fair Lucy is skilled if Aria didn't stop her and felyna when they attack me I would've been badly Injured..

"Felyna Denali...an assassin.." she said in her cold voice..

"I see... That's why the king hand you three over to my guidance because Ms.Loscivia and Ms.Felyna are Ms.shaila's servants or maybe a attendant.."

"I prefer the word friend gissele-sama" shaila said smiling making the other two smile.. they have a great relationship...

"Please for now on call me teacher master Sensei or whatever... That same goes for you Luth! When we're not home don't call me mom understood!?"

I nods smiling... I still don't get why mom is here... Shes not suppose to be one of the teachers...

"Alright... You can introduce yourself now" mother looks at the other guy..

"M-my name is Evaine Oberhelm a mage....." he said

"Ohhh~ oberhelm~ you are the son Mr.vail Oberhelm! He's a great farmer! The one who invented the seeds that can grow in this realm! Thanks to him we have some crops here!" Shaila suddenly shouts

"Alright it my turn then..." I said "my name is Luth kincade a swordsman!"

"I see your team is lacking something.." mother said .

"What is it mom- I mean.. Sensei..."

"An Archer... You have two magic caster two swordsman an assassin..
But you don't have a archer.."

"Ohh.." I realize it... Archers are very useful.. but why does it even matter?.. wait don't tell me they make us a team because they'll make us fight?... Crap..

"Okay..  now I'll spill the bean!" Mother said "they team you Into 5 to make sure you can learn team work! It's a new teaching system created by the king!"

Wah?.. geez.. I hate when I'm right... That's right having no Archer is a bad thing..

"Our training will start now! Brace yourselves!"

TO BE CONTINUED