"Betty and Beatrice"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Well James, here's your last pay check." Mr. Rob smiled small and handed the paper to Paul. Paul sighed and took it. He looked at the piece of paper and then at Mr. Rob.

"Thank you, seriously sir." Paul smiled at him. Mr.Rob smiled back and got up from his seat. He walked over to Paul and embrace him with a hug, both patting each other's back. "Don't be silly James, we'll see each other around, this is a small town after all." Mr Rob sighed and let go of him.

"Ah, off you go now kid." Mr. Rob shooed him and Paul chuckled, turning around and turning the door knob.

"Oh, and James!" Paul turned around and raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Yes sir?"

"Good luck with that band of yours." Mr. Rob nodded. Paul smiled at him and waved him goodbye, closing the door behind him. He folded his apron and put it under his arm, whistling a tune as he walked out of the now empty store he had been working for for a year.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

When Paul got home, his dad was sitting on the couch as usual watching tv. Paul closed the door behind him and tossed the keys on the table. His dad looked up from the tv and smiled at him. "How was your last day son?" He asked. Paul nodded. "Good, here's the last check." He handed the paper to his dad and smiled, walking away.

"Oh, son?" His dad called. "Yes?" Paul turned around to look at him. "Your friends are in the kitchen." His dad shook his head and Paul laughed, nodding. "Alright dad."

As he walked to the kitchen, Paul couldn't help but laugh at the muffled voices from the other side of the door. He didn't quite catch all of it, but he did catch something along the lines of; "get off the counter Sal!" which made his curiosity grow. As Paul embraced himself for whatever was behind that door, he was startled when he heard a glass break.

"PAUL YOU BEST TAKE CARE OF THAT!" His dad yelled from the living room. Paul sighed and shook his head, opening the door.

When he walked in, Paul's face was mixed with amusement and shock at the sight he was welcomed to.

"Can someone please tell me why Sally is standing on the counter?!" He wondered out loud. Ringo glanced at Sally then looked at Paul. "She likes to be tall." Ringo shrugged and sipped his tea. Paul blinked at him, but then shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose, inhaling. "Oh for Goodness sake, get down from the counter!" Paul hissed and went to grab her legs, but Sally was quicker than him and walked back, back pressed against the cabinets, shaking her head. "No, not until George says he's sorry."

"I haven't done anything to you!" George groaned and threw his arms in the air. Sally narrowed her eyes at him. "You touched my boobs!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" George whined and sighed heavily. Sally crossed her arms indignantly. "You still didn't say sorry to Betty and Beatrice!" She scoffed. Paul, John, and George gave Sally a look of confusion. "Pardon, did you just give your boobs names?" John asked, eyebrow raised. "Don't question it." Ringo shook his head, looking unamused. Sally turned back to George. "They're waiting."

George groaned and threw his head back. "Fine." He walked closer and stared at Sally's chest. "Betty, Beatrice, sorry I touched you." He looked up from Sally's chest to her. "Happy?" He asked, giving her a look. Sally hummed and nodded. "Yes." George helped her down, setting Sally on her feet. She walked over to Paul and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry about your glass, it was Joj's fault." She shrugged, adjusting her glasses, and sat down next to Ringo. Paul looked at George, and George shrugged. "Yeah, guess i'll take the blame for that one."

"Thought you guys were gonna go to John's?" Paul said, raising his eyebrow. John looked at him and picked his nails. "Forgot me key, Mimi's not home, your house was the closet thing." He shrugged.

Sally rolled her eyes and looked up at Paul, head thrown back. "How was your last day of work?" She asked him with batted eyelashes. Paul chuckled and placed his hand on his cheek. "Good. I got my last pay check." He smiled and put his hand down, walking towards the mess of broken glass and cleaned it up with the broom.

Sally stood up from her seat and walked over to the fridge, opening it, and grabbed a yogurt. "No one is sleeping in my room, by the way." Sally cleared her throat, shoving the big spoon full of yogurt to her mouth. "I'd like my space. John looked at her. "Then it's not really a sleepover then is it, if we're all not gonna sleep in the same room?"

"You snore too loud, and so does Ringo. And George." Sally frowned. George looked at defensively. "I do not!" He protested, but all four of the other kids gave him a knowing look.

"Joj, you bloody inhale the room when you sleep." Paul snickered, along with John. George pouted and turned around.

"Alright then lads, my room it is then."