First Day

Jasse POV

Another first day of school, im excited about new friends and ill see Juss tom i wish we are classmates. I wake up 5 am to get ready, i take a shower then change. Taday i would be wearing my white crop top that says 'kewl kid', pink skater skirt, a sweater that has the american flag on it, my black high cut converse and my beanie. My sweater went around my waist.

"Go down sweetie" my mom called. I went down to smell delicious mouth watering food. It was my favorite, bacons, eggs, pancakes and orange juice. I ate and got my skate board, yes i do know how to skateboard.

I arrived school and was now walking to the schedules area. I suddenly was hugged buy something heavy... Opps it was just my Bestfriend Juss, i turned around and hugged him back.

"Long time no see"

"Really i just weant there last saturday" (juss)

"Its way too long for me"

Then we both giggled. We walked together to the schedules then i found my room it was different from Juss tho, i was room C1 he is room C3. Well at least i get to see more new friends.

I went to my instructor, i did i forget to tell you im a instrumentalist,i play guitar, beatbox, drums and more. As i reached the room i saw a girl singing infront of ms.Santos. I entered softly she was singing, so amazing like angels were singing in my ear.

As she finished i approached ms. Santos.

"who was that?"

"Your new soloist" (santos)

What? What happened to the other one?"

"she changed her school" (santos)

"Oh ok so whats her name?"

"Sam" (santos)

"Cool.. Anyways i have to go i was just checking by"

"ok see you" (santos)

"Bye ms. santos"

I left and went to class. There i saw the same girl sam. I sat beside her the whole day. But now i have to get home so i did.

When i got home i went up to take a shower then sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be another big day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N: so how are you guys liking it please leave a comment and tell me your opinions if i need to do anything. I would also need to say i will update every friday, Saturday and sometimes sunday. So please keep reading. And if there is vacation id update so right now its our sembreak so i can update. Thx for reading :)) sorry for the short chapter its already 11.