Chapter Fifty-four:

Zach's POV:

Alternative holiday.

That was what this Christmas is really is.

I refused to spend the holiday with my parents and Jenny.

I couldn't stand my mom.

I know she knew it because she was practically crying every single day about it.

My dad was cool about me spending the holiday with Olivia.

Obviously, I offered Brian to join us, which he gladly accepted.

I mean it's either this or spends the holiday with his homophobic mother...

Of-course he took our offer...

Fred stayed with his family because apparently, his life is fucking awesome...

But he did come to our post-dinner slumber party.

---------------------------------

"WAKE UP!!!!!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON LOSERS!!!!!! I SAID WAKE.THE.FUCK.UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" Olivia yelled as she marched into the Livingroom.

"what the fuck?" Brian mumbled and pushed me off him.

"Olivia... it's like 8 AM, what the hell?!" I grumbled.

"IT'S PRESENTS TIME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! Now get up and go get yourself clean and washed! I can't wait any longer!!!!!" Olivia chirped.

"God, I hate you," Brian said and slumped back on the couch.

"We can totally open them up in like... 1 PM or something" Fred yawned from the other couch.

"HELLO??????? Guys!!!!!! My house my rules!!!!!!! Now WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!" Olivia yelled again and pulled Brian off the couch.

She started dragging him upstairs, he didn't resist.

After they both left Fred just sighed up and got up from his couch as well.

"ZACH, I HOPE YOU'RE UP! DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU!!!!" Olivia's voice echoed from upstairs.

Ugh. Maybe I should have stayed home. At least no one would wake me up at 8 AM...

I rolled my eyes but got up as well. There's no way I'll fall asleep again, especially knowing this crazy chick might rip off my ears if she'll see me sleeping again.

---------------------------------

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I returned to the living room.

Fred was already seated on the carpet, yawning and frowning.

"it's all your girlfriend's fault," I told him as I sat down next to him.

"well next year just don't show up" Fred replied.

"I won't," I said.

"good"

"I really won't! who needs Christmas anyway?! This holiday sucks! Way too overrated!!" I grumbled.

"ZACHARY!!! I CAN HEAR YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT CHRISTMAS!!!!" Olivia yelled as she walked downstairs.

"well, it's 8 AM Olivia, of-course I'll talk shit!" I replied.

Brian was trailing after her, looking even sleepier than Fred and me together.