"This is Evie." Stated the purple haired girl. "And these two are Jay." She pointed to the long haired boy. "And Carlos." She then pointed to the white haired boy. "And I'm Mal." She finished as she placed a hand over her chest. Sierra just awkwardly waved at the four. Evie was still staring at she.

Sierra just looked away not sure what to say or do after that. Fairy Godmother stepped in once again.

"Alrighty well Ben, Sierra, and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow

"Alrighty well Ben, Sierra, and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut." Fairy Godmother said as she separated Ben and Audrey's hands to walk by them. "But the library hours are from eight-eleven as you may have heard I have this little think about curfews." She finished. And walked away with the matching band and other students. Ben stepped forward to shake Jay's hand.

"It's so good to finally me-" but jay fist bumped Ben's shoulder instead. "Meet you all." Ben stated as he rubbed his shoulder. Jay just nodded his head in response. Sierra shook Jay's hand, he winked at her which caused her to blush a light pink. Ben then shook Mals and Carlos' hands. Carlos looked like he have chocolate all over his face. "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history and... chocolate?" Ben said as he licked his thump. Audrey just avoided Carlos not wanting to shake his hand because of the chocolate. Sierra took out a handkerchief and handed to Carlos.

"Here you go." Sierra said sweetly as Carlos took it and whipped his face and fingers.

"As the day our two peoples begin to heal." Ben finished as he shook Evie's hand. Sierra just stood behind Audrey trying to avoid her.

"Or the say you show four people where the bathrooms are." Mal said mimicking Ben. Ben walked over to her with a smile on his face.

"A little bit over the top?" Ben asked her.

"I'd say more them a little bit." Mal chuckled which made Ben chuckle.

"Well so much for my first impression." Ben said, Sierra and Audrey looked at each other and then back at the other two.

"Hey, you're Maleficent's daughter aren't you?" Audrey asked Mal interrupting there laughter. "Yeah you know what I totally do not blame your mother for trying to kill my parents and stuff." She said with a fake smile. Mal rolled her eyes. "Oh my mom's Aurora. Sleeping-"

"Beauty, yeah I heard the name, and I do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to her stupid christening." Mal said trying not let her annoyance get the best of her.

"Water under the bridge." Audrey said waving a hand in the air.

"Totes." Mal said as both her and Audrey fake laughed. I was silent for a few moments so Sierra decided so speak.

"Ben maybe you should start the tour now?" Sierra suggested. Ben nodded his head in agreement.

"Ok if you all will follow me please." Ben said as he took Audrey's hand. "Auradon Prep was built over 300 years ago but was reconstructed into a high school by my father when he became king." They all stopped in front of a statue of King Beast. Ben clap his hands and the statue morphed into the beast. Carlos screamed and jumped in Jay's arms terrified of the statue. Sierra looked at the boy and sighed seeing how frightened he was. She walked over to him and smiled kindly at him, showing he wasn't in any danger.