8

7.00pm Summer Rain Cafe

Soyeon and I wait at the cafe for others to come. So far I only know Eunsang who will join us. And he says he can ask his friends who used to learn dance together whether they wanna join or not. I don't know who Soyeon call but I'm excited and anticipate for our further collaboration. Hope everything will go smoothly.

"Kring" the doorbell rings and we look up, there are Eunsang and three other guys, heol, how come they can be so cute!

"Noona!" Eunsang waves at us and walks towards, "here are my friends, dong pyo, junho and hyeong jun"

"Annyeonghaseyo noona" dong pyo junho and hyeong jun bow at us, after we introduce each other, we sit together and chat while waiting for Soyeon's friends.

"Oh sorry are we late?" we startle when there are a few people approach us. Woah I never know Soyeon can be such influential people.

In front of us standing four people, three guys and one girl.

"Wow thanks for helping us to find so many persons to join yah" says Soyeon to the girl.

That's when I realize Soyeon doesn't really know all persons there.

"Soyeon, you don't know them?" I whisper beside her ear.

"Ah minho and minha are my coursemates. We work together for an assignment." After Soyeon says, the boy with blonde hair and the girl wave at us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm minho (pronounced Mino)"

"And I'm Minha" the girl with a long black hair, with purple colour at the end of hair strands.

"You two...are twins?" Dong pyo asks only I realize they look quite same and even their outfits match with each others.

"Ughh not again" Minho rolls his eyes, "anyway yes we are twins"

"Sounds like I wanna be your sister so much brr" Minha says sarcastically beside him.

"Don't mind them, they often quarrel like this" Soyeon laughs off, "by the way, they are...?"

"Oh, they are my sunbaenim, they really have many experiences on stage so I ask them for help. They are really friendly and I guess we can have a good teamwork together" Minho pat the guy's shoulder beside him. Both of them are tall like Yohan. The guy beside Minho really seems friendly and his smile is so warmth. While another guy doesn't look really friendly, perhaps is because his bands that cover his eyes.

"Halo everyone my name is jinhyuk." The guy beside Minho says.

"I'm Seung Woo" finally we see him smiles, revealing his dimple. Guess he's not that unfriendly.

"Annyeonghaseyo" we all stand up to bow at them, since Minho says they are sunbaenim.

We sit at the long table, with the order: Junho, Eunsang, Me, Soyeon, Minha. And opposite to us are: Dongpyo, Hyeongjun, Jinhyuk, Seungwoo, and Minho

We discuss a lot for the performance and give our ideas. Since it's late we decide to make a chat group so we can discuss further and we can contact each other easily.

.

It's midnight and only Soyeon and I reach at the dorm. I'm tired af so after I clean up I directly lay on bed to sleep.

.

"Oh fuck" I wake up seeing it's almost 8. Gosh I have class in the morning. I rush to the lecturer hall and see yohan sitting at the last row which no one is sitting at that row. I walk silently to his side.