After the concert, we stayed in one of the hotels here in Toronto Canada. Lewi, Charley and Danny didn't want to stay in the bus. They wanted to stay in Toronto and look around with the girls. It gave me a perfect chance to plan a romantic date for Karlye, tomorrow while we're in Toronto. She will love it!

When we were in the hotel, we got our rooms. Our room was really big! I mean really big! There were four bedrooms in it. Lewi ran into the first bedroom and got on top of the bed and started jumping up and down.

"This is my room!" Lewi said in a childish voice. I started laughing at Lewi because he was acting so silly.

The boys picked out their rooms. Madi was going to be with Danny, Abby was going to be with Lewi,Charley had a room by himself and Karlye was going to be with me.

When we settled down, I started getting hungry and I kept on yawning because I was so tired from the concert and my stomach kept growling so I got up and started looking around for some food.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Karlye said looking at me.

"I am...realllllly hungry!" I said with a whine.

"What about I go out and grab some pizzas, drinks and movies and we have a movie night!" Karlye said.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Everybody said at the same time.

"Do you want me to come with you babe?" I asked with a yawn.

"It's ok Jake, just stay here and get some rest until I get back with the pizza and the movies."

"Okay babe." I walked over to the couch.

"Do you mind if I come with you Karlye and help you get the pizzas?" Charley asked.

"Sure Charley!" Karlye said. Karlye walked over to me and gave me a kiss and waved goodbye to me. I really wanted to go with Karlye but I was tired and I actually didn't want Charley to go with Karlye and it kinda made me upset but they are best friends and I don't want to ruin that. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

~At Pizza Hut, Karlye's .P.O.V.~

Charley drove me to Pizza Hut and we ordered one cheese pizza and one pepperoni. We waited for a minute, they gave us our pizzas and we walked back into Charley's car that he rented for tomorrow because we are going to stay here and look around.

"How about we go to the store and grab some drinks, chips and candy." I said with a smile.

"Okay!" He said and he drove to one of the closest stores.

When we got inside, I grabbed a basket and Charley walked beside me. We walked over to an aisle where the sodas were at. I walked over to the pop aisle and Charley walked to a different place. I found a bottle of Pepsi and Dr.Pepper. Then Charley came back with a six-pack of beer.

"Hey Karlye! I was wondering if I can get some beer for the boys and I and maybe the girls too." Charley asked while placing the beer in the basket.

"Nop! Sorry Mr. Bagnall, no beer for you and the boys or Madi and Abby. Sorry! It will lead into trouble and you will get drunk and I don't want to clean up your guys mess. Please put it back!" I said with a puppy dog face.

"But... Ughhhhh! Fine!" Charley said and I smiled and pushed him away.

He finally came back and we went over to the chip and candy aisle. I grabbed some Doritos and Lays. Charley went over to the candy and grabbed Oreos, Reese's, and M&M's.

"Gosh Charley! We don't need that much candy but I can't resist the urge because I just love candy!" I looked at Charley and started laughing a little bit. Me and him both started laughing.