II

Dear Diary

Nothing lasts forever.

Nothing lasts forever they say, I've been questioning it lately because my pains seem to go on forever. When will it all come to an end? Is it even going to come to an end? I'll be counting down the days until I'm finally free. I despise my life! I'm fed up with repeating the same terrible days. I'm fed up with everything. I simply want everything to be over with, and I'm hoping that everything will fall into place in due time.

I wiped away the tears that welled up in my eyes and closed my diary. I quickly stowed it away. Lucio is unaware that I keep one. I can't even imagine what will happen if he finds out.

Tonight, we left the club after I got off the stage. It's my first time leaving so early so I'm using the little free time to watch a movie because Lucio hasn't told me anything about doing any other work.

Speak of the devil and it shall appear because standing in front of me is Lucio. I mentally groan and remove my eyes from the television screen to acknowledge him.

He looks angry. What have I done now? "Did you believe you had the night off to sit your lazy ass in one place? Get the fuck up bitch," he snaps, looking down at me with distaste.

He leaned in close and grabbed me by my hair. I let out a whimper, "Charles is home and he's coming over. Go get ready," he said, releasing his grip on my hair, and I fell back on the couch.

My other source of income is prostitution he brings in the guys, and I fuck and collect. He allows me to keep all the money I receive from the club and prostitution.

I own a fashion retail company. He was very supportive when I told him I wanted to launch it, he didn't give me a single penny but he made sure I had all the help I needed, I had someone to answer all my questions when I had any, he made sure I got the best supplier and the best team. That's the only good thing he's ever done for me. 

It was like a dream come true because I didn't expect him to agree when I asked for his permission. It has always been my dream to build my brand. Now my business is doing great, and he does not interfere. I also host paid webinars where I teach others how to make money through social media and yes I somehow manage to still keep my business going smoothly despite being so busy with everything else I've got going on, it's stressful sometimes but I keep going.

I got out of bed, glaring at the sleeping figure, and picked up my robe, tying it around me. I took up my pink shot flask, opened it, and drank excessively, savoring the taste of the Don Julio 1942 tequila. 

I picked up the white envelope. I took out the cash inside and carefully counted it. 

"Tu dois partir maintenant!" I told him. (You must leave right now.)

"Non voglio anchor andarmene, posse rimanere un po' più a lingo?" (I don't want to leave just yet can I stay a bit longer).

I walked him through the mansion, "You own this home?" He's looking around in awe. He has never been here before we would usually go to my apartment, "the fuck spot."

I've never been fond of this place so many horrible things happen to me here every time I enter a room, I get flashbacks. 

I decided that it was better to ignore his question than to say something disrespectful then he complains to Lucio getting me in trouble.

After closing the door I turned around to see Lucio. He gave me a satisfied smile my guess is that he was watching.

"Get some sleep, you've got a long day ahead of you," he said and I walked away.